Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY KNNZ
jeremyb wrote:Cory Wong's band Vulfpeck are awesome, the bass player is unreal, also check out Polyphia and Scale the summit!

bruh have u seen my avatar :thumbup: have been following them for years now soooo good
big fan boy here bought their band hoodie etc
BY jeremyb
KNNZ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Cory Wong's band Vulfpeck are awesome, the bass player is unreal, also check out Polyphia and Scale the summit!

bruh have u seen my avatar :thumbup: have been following them for years now soooo good
big fan boy here bought their band hoodie etc

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I've only just noticed now that I'm on my laptop, I mostly browse here on my phone and you can't really make out avatars :mental:
BY foal30
Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart

Not really a fan of Strats or Pink Floyd but these guys knock it out of the park
Quite impressed with this.
BY Cdog
KNNZ wrote:I would have a glass or two over this

not sure why it won't embed :crazy:

Been really enjoying this video... watching a song or two at a time over the last few days. :)
BY KNNZ
Cdog wrote:

Been really enjoying this video... watching a song or two at a time over the last few days. :)

glad u like it!! it's entertaining but at the same time highly skilled musos performing! sooo good!!
BY codedog
Cdog wrote:

Thanks for introducing me to Cory Wong. Been listening to his stuff on Spotify. Awesome stuff! And yes, the live performances have been very entertaining.
BY KNNZ
agreed! I actually like Cory Wong's own band way better than the band he was in (Vulfpeck) even though they're highly skilled musos as well
BY codedog
Cdog wrote:I enjoy the songs. Not too chops intensive which is a turn off for me. Great grooves, melodies, and stage presence.

OK, last sentence is absolutely true for me. Not too chop intensive? Yeah... well... I'd have a hernia, or kittens, or both, trying to play that.