FS: Diezel, Marshall, Mesa, Alesis

ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules
ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 74 times

FS: Diezel, Marshall, Mesa, Alesis

Post by Kloppsta »

Howdy team,

I am selling the following items. Pickup ideally (Auckland) but i do have the original shipping box with all the foam inserts etc. for the Marshall, so i could ship that quite easily and safely.

Marshall DSL20 Head. Mint condition, purchased new from RS less than a year ago. Probably had max 5hrs play time. Tubes brand new etc.
The latest 20W version. https://marshall.com/marshall-amps/prod ... dsl/dsl20h
What i love about this little beast is the pair of EL34's in the power section. Yip....none of that small bottle EL84 going on here. Even at 20 (loud) watts, it still has the girth and thump of a bigger head. Sounds killer. All the modern features like recording out, low power mode, reverb etc. Includes foot switch.
$600

Mesa Boogie 2x12 Roadster cab. (8ohm and 2x Mesa V30s). https://www.mesaboogie.com/support/out- ... -cabs.html
Has been around but is still in excellent condition. The rubber on the handle has started to come off though, so if you are fussy you might wanna chuck some new rubber or a new fancy leather handle on it for extra cool factor :)
No casters. The Roadster cabs have different dimensions to the Recto cabs which not only makes them slightly more manageable to move around, but to my ears it also improves low end tightness and low-mid definition. YMMV.
Comes with Mesa slip on cover.
$580

ALESIS ELEVATE 5 5 INCH POWERED DESKTOP STUDIO MONITOR SPEAKERS - PAIR - https://www.rockshop.co.nz/shop/alesis- ... -pair.html
A few minor surface scuffs but still in good condish. not seen much use at all. They sound better than they have any right to at this price point, which is why i bought them over M-Audio, KRK Rokit, Mackie et al's offerings. Just the right size for a smaller size room/space. I havent felt the need for a sub but i dont exactly listen or mix/produce DnB or Dub Step on them! haha
$160

Diezel VH4-2 Pedal. Absolutely KILLER sounding pedal. www.http://diezelusa.com/diezelpedals/d ... h4-pedal-2
Swore i would never sell this but needs must. Mint condition, comes in original box with NZ power supply (18v IIRC). Can be run in front of a clean amp or also has a line level output to run direct into a power amp (or fx loop return) or direct into your audio interface. This is essentially Channel 3 and 4 of the revered VH4 amp. Can do everything from grit to brootz with that mega trademark Diezel sound. I know, i used to own a VH4 :) This cost me close to $600 to land after shipping and import duties etc. So willing to let it go for:
$400

Last edited by Kloppsta on Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little by little, by hook or by crook

KNNZ
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1478 times
Been liked: 498 times

Re: FS: Diezel, Marshall, Mesa, Alesis

Post by KNNZ »

what happened to the pics? sorry can't see the pics

cheers!

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Kloppsta »

Sorry, bloody Google Photos :) Fixed now

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!
Has liked: 171 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by The Scarecrow »

Me old cab! That's a killer beast. Almost wish i could buy it back haha, but yeah, Xmas!

Maybe in the new year...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Al ... 895?ref=ts

FYI, I'm NOT Scarecrow101 on Trade Me.... just The_Scarecrow :mental:

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Kloppsta »

Diezel sold. Would take $550 for the DSL and $150 for the Alesis monitors :)

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Kloppsta »

Happy new year team. Hope you all had a good one! :) Just throwing it out there, would take $500 for the Marshall. Shocked it hasnt gone already at this price but need a quick sale. Its like new. Any takers? I have the original box and foam etc. so can ship. Cheers

Mini Forklift
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1461 times
Been liked: 1101 times

Post by Mini Forklift »

The Scarecrow wrote:Me old cab! That's a killer beast. Almost wish i could buy it back haha, but yeah, Xmas!

Maybe in the new year...
Thought it might have been mine/Molly's old cab. Was really good from memory, heavy though... but heavy equals quality :)
Our heroes who art in heaven, Hendrix, Bloomfield, King et al be thy names. Thy inspiration come. Thy will be played loudly, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our guitars & amps and forgive us our purchases, as we forgive those who have gone digital.

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 928 times
Been liked: 699 times

Post by Olderama »

Speakers still available?
:mental:

Kloppsta
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Kloppsta »

the Alesis monitors are sold pending payment :)