Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY GrantB
As the title states. Gibson branded ideally, if not something like a Kluson will be ok. Brass saddles required ( plated or not). Ta
BY kdawg2a
GrantB wrote:As the title states. Gibson branded ideally, if not something like a Kluson will be ok. Brass saddles required ( plated or not). Ta

After searching for a similar thing, I have recieved delivery of a Gotoh 104B (in nickel) and it is a well priced thing of beauty. No wire (because they're machined so well, like the original abr-1s) and brass saddles. Highly recommended.
kdawg2a wrote:
GrantB wrote:As the title states. Gibson branded ideally, if not something like a Kluson will be ok. Brass saddles required ( plated or not). Ta

After searching for a similar thing, I have recieved delivery of a Gotoh 104B (in nickel) and it is a well priced thing of beauty. No wire (because they're machined so well, like the original abr-1s) and brass saddles. Highly recommended.

Might have to get one of those myself. Where did you purchase it from?
BY GrantB
Indeed they are good.
BY kdawg2a
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:

Might have to get one of those myself. Where did you purchase it from?

Guitarparts. That model is compatible to the Nashville stud as well.
BY GrantB
kdawg2a wrote:Hey Grant! Would I be correct to assume you have The Beauty Of The Burst by Yasuhiko Iwanade?

No but I have flicked through it...it’s lurvly
BY GrantB
This ABR is for a Ricky BTW. I’ve modded it to take ABR and the hardware is chrome. Everyone knows tone is in the nickel, but for this project chrome is the go.
BY Reg18
I put this one on my Jazzmaster and it has been good.
Allparts Nr: GB-0520-001
We tried a different Allparts one on there but it just didn’t have the same sound as this one so went back to this. I assume it comes in chrome too.
BY kdawg2a
GrantB wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Hey Grant! Would I be correct to assume you have The Beauty Of The Burst by Yasuhiko Iwanade?

I was going to ask you for a favorite serial number........
BY GrantB
kdawg2a wrote:
GrantB wrote:

I was going to ask you for a favorite serial number........

I don’t really. I like em all!