Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Kev77
Some of you may know I’m a school teacher. In 2020 me and my China in the technology dept. are running a course called “insane music machines”. We’re making instruments and noise makers entirely designed and assembled by the kids.
I’m anticipating chaos.
But! If you have junk or non junk you like to donate I’d be happy to pay postage to have it
Pretty much anything,
old Strings are really handy
Pickups
Wiring
Knobs and pots
Tuners
Enclosures and body parts
Necks
BY dylan
30 coiled up sets of used Elixirs, a Squire neck and 4 epiphone pickups plus some random hardware, pm address and ill send them.
Last edited by dylan on Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BY AiRdAd
I went to the nano girl show the other day. They had an instrument made out of pvc pipes and play with a jandal. Sounded great and would be easy to make. I'll try and get a photo
BY Kev77
All of you dudes rule. If anyone else has freaky bits we could salvage Please send to

J.Seaton
C/o Campion College
Campion Rd
Te Harpara
Gisborne
BY candiman
Sure to have some strings and I think there is a loaded strat pickguard somewhere.

In Gisborne at Christmas so can bring down if you are ok doing a local pick-up. Will PM when I have checked my junk collection to see what else is available.
BY Kev77
candiman wrote:Sure to have some strings and I think there is a loaded strat pickguard somewhere.

In Gisborne at Christmas so can bring down if you are ok doing a local pick-up. Will PM when I have checked my junk collection to see what else is available.

That would be great. Thanks chief.
BY Kev77
You dudes are superb.
We’ve started a little Noise band. Making bonkers drum and bass edm.
None of them read music, but dam it’s cool
BY dylan
Having trouble booking courier to that address - getting error "The location and postcode don't match. Please edit the delivery address."

Is there any other address i could use :)