ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Bg wrote:How much for the chassis, and do you take payments :D

Yep Chassis is for sale, and yes I would be happy to “take payments” of $700!

Now that my wife has kindly let me spend some family money on my new Pro Reverb I had really better get serious about moving some of the things!
Reg18 wrote:
Bg wrote:How much for the chassis, and do you take payments :D

Yep Chassis is for sale, and yes I would be happy to “take payments” of $700!

Now that my wife has kindly let me spend some family money on my new Pro Reverb I had really better get serious about moving some of the things!

and I'm out.... ;)
Adding a Boss Volume pedal FV30H, has been modded with a different pot because the sweep on the standard one was not good when putting it in the middle of my pedal chain. Changing the pot sorted that out so it has a smooth sweep no matter where you put it now. $120
Dropping price on the 1x12 Cab to $390.
Looks like I should be ok financially to keep my 5E3 if I can sell the rest so taking it off the market for now.