ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Voxshall
I only just got this still have the box and batteries and everything (even still has the price sticker on it) just like a new one, only I have some velcro on the bottom. It's a great pedal and super convenient size, unfortunately for me I'm not a tweaker and even though this is very user friendly (why I brought it in the first place) and has all the options I am just to simple minded so have gone back to using a simple two delay setup (DMM and DM-2).

Also selling a Urbrick 12AXE pedal (best stand alone smooth TS type pedal I've tried), A Beano boost NKT275 version, DD-7 delay, TC Electronic BLD, maybe a partscaster strat with amazing spec parts.

Make a cash offer or I'm also open to trades, as long as it's the good stuff :)