WTB Gibson Les Paul Custom or Standard | Vintage colours: Goldtop, Cherry Sunburst, Lemonburst

Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

Bollix
Tokai
Tokai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 21 times

WTB Gibson Les Paul Custom or Standard | Vintage colours: Goldtop, Cherry Sunburst, Lemonburst

Post by Bollix »

Any for sale pls? :clap:
Thank you,
Bollix
Auckland
Bollix
"Hacking since 1989" :mental:
'73 Telecaster, '84 MIJ Strat Squire
'05 Epiphone Dot Studio ES335, '08 SG Ltd, '10 Yamaha CPX-500NT Acoustic
'12 Les Paul Classic Custom II, '14 Duesenberg Double Cat
'92 Marshall 30th Anniversary, '10 Mesa Boogie StilettoAce, '14 Kemper Toaster

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1389 times

Re: WTB Gibson Les Paul Custom or Standard | Vintage colours: Goldtop, Cherry Sunburst, Lemonburst

Post by GrantB »

Not enough posts....will leave here for a few days then kill it,

What city are you in :shifty:
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

KNNZ
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1477 times
Been liked: 498 times

Re: WTB Gibson Les Paul Custom or Standard | Vintage colours: Goldtop, Cherry Sunburst, Lemonburst

Post by KNNZ »

GrantB wrote:Not enough posts....will leave here for a few days then kill it,

What city are you in :shifty:
i believe he stated location in the OP :mental: :winky:

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 352 times
Been liked: 447 times

Post by StratMatt »

To be fair, it doesn't say you can't place wanted ads..
All rock and roll bands are on the verge of breaking up at all times.

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

Hey, you guys, stop pointing out facts....you’re embarrassing me.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Single coil
BANNED
Has liked: 1372 times
Been liked: 572 times

Post by Single coil »

StratMatt wrote:To be fair, it doesn't say you can't place wanted ads..
.... but it should.
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

Kiwiaxe
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 238 times

Post by Kiwiaxe »

Single coil wrote:
StratMatt wrote:To be fair, it doesn't say you can't place wanted ads..
.... but it should.
Or should it?

I don’t want people coming in to then use the forum to try to sell us stuff - but if someone wants to come on and try to buy our stuff then that feels to me like a wonderful thing!

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1313 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Hmmm, maybe Grant doesn't want any competition on the Gibson collection front?
:P :lol:
Tin Awesome Random Samick Experience!!

Single coil
BANNED
Has liked: 1372 times
Been liked: 572 times

Post by Single coil »

Kiwiaxe wrote:I don’t want people coming in to then use the forum to try to sell us stuff - but if someone wants to come on and try to buy our stuff then that feels to me like a wonderful thing!
Nah. Buying and selling is a side effect of the forum. A by product. This isn’t a buy and sell page with a bit of discussion on the side. It’s supposed to be a community type venture.
Ergo, shouldn’t be able to buy or sell til you’re ONE OF US.

/2 cents
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

Danger Mouse
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 177 times
Been liked: 450 times

Post by Danger Mouse »

I'm on Kiwiaxe's side, dumping any old rubbish on here without being part of the community is a no no, but I don't see the point of effectively limiting the sales audience of members by saying only long standing members can place wanted ads.

There's plenty of for sale and wanted stuff going on within these pages, hardly a by product, plus it might mean new purchasers become new members.
In my defence, I was left unsupervised...

GrantB
ADMIN

Post by GrantB »

Ok, good input all...worth considering.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 1665 times
Been liked: 2463 times

Post by Bg »

Danger Mouse wrote:I'm on Kiwiaxe's side, dumping any old rubbish on here without being part of the community is a no no, but I don't see the point of effectively limiting the sales audience of members by saying only long standing members can place wanted ads.

There's plenty of for sale and wanted stuff going on within these pages, hardly a by product, plus it might mean new purchasers become new members.
Which is why I never added wanted ads to the rules in the first place. Happy to have my mind changed by a consensus.
you JUST KNOW some Tory wanker has thought of this idea already. Probably getting the inspiration whilst fucking a dead pig.

KNNZ
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1477 times
Been liked: 498 times

Post by KNNZ »

Danger Mouse wrote:I'm on Kiwiaxe's side, dumping any old rubbish on here without being part of the community is a no no, but I don't see the point of effectively limiting the sales audience of members by saying only long standing members can place wanted ads.

Agreed with Danger Mouse! also on Kiwiaxe's side

Mattallica
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 396 times
Been liked: 152 times

Post by Mattallica »

I found my way here because i was looking for a particular item. Then stayed for the community. I'm sure it's a common occurence. It would be a shame to stop people from doing the same

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 926 times
Been liked: 692 times

Post by Olderama »

GrantB wrote:Hey, you guys, stop pointing out facts....you’re embarrassing me.
:mental: