Anyone dealt with Sound Nations in Aucks?

Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Re: Anyone dealt with Sound Nations in Aucks?

Post by Molly »

The Scarecrow wrote:
KNNZ wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:Got an email about an hour ago, to the point, but polite enough despite ignoring completely why TM questions aren't addressed. Seems an odd way to run a business, but they've got what I want in stock so I'm happy enough.
the real question is.. what guitar are you getting? :D :mrgreen:
got my eye on a Chapman ML3 Modern. I actually owned one ex-Oldie / forum about 18 months ago but sold it to buy a cab and my Katana. Much regret since, and one of only about 3 guitars I've thought about after selling with regret (other two being my 2007 Explorer a few years back, and historically, a '79 Strat I had in the mid-late 90's)... this is the only one that is accessible again haha.
Do you have a thing for heavy guitars? '79 Strat, Explorer and, judging by the T-style I tried, a Chapman too. Couldn't fault it otherwise though.

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 243 times

Re: Anyone dealt with Sound Nations in Aucks?

Post by The Scarecrow »

Molly wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:
KNNZ wrote:
the real question is.. what guitar are you getting? :D :mrgreen:
got my eye on a Chapman ML3 Modern. I actually owned one ex-Oldie / forum about 18 months ago but sold it to buy a cab and my Katana. Much regret since, and one of only about 3 guitars I've thought about after selling with regret (other two being my 2007 Explorer a few years back, and historically, a '79 Strat I had in the mid-late 90's)... this is the only one that is accessible again haha.
Do you have a thing for heavy guitars? '79 Strat, Explorer and, judging by the T-style I tried, a Chapman too. Couldn't fault it otherwise though.
Hah! You'd think so given the fact all of those are hefty - the Chapman is a bit of a brick, but it really added to the beefy sound. More LP than tele in some ways, but more comfy.

Irony is that I'm a skinny beanpole really, with an affinity for SG's becuase of the weight relief, but find myself going for heavier gats these days.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Al ... 895?ref=ts

Trade Me: The_Scarecrow

"Friends don't let friends scoop mids."