Capo guitars

All things guitar, Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, Tokai, Ibanez etc. etc. etc.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Mini Forklift
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Capo guitars

Post by Mini Forklift »

Mini Forklift wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:29 am Well he managed to finally sell his M2M quilt top LP. Went for $5k but wouldn't surprise me if it all falls through and he has it back up at some point lol.
Well no surprise that this sale wasn’t honoured. Seems like the guy that won it paid straightaway and then didn’t get the guitar he legally won

Check out the latest feedback for this, what pisses me off is that this buyer now has a negative feedback against his account from this wanker. He obviously doesn’t know his background, thought he would’ve been getting a great guitar at a great price. TradeMe really need to take down this account, he wouldn’t even know what a moral compass is. Scumbag

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7724 times
Been liked: 4169 times

Post by jeremyb »

Mini Forklift wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:29 pm
Mini Forklift wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:29 am Well he managed to finally sell his M2M quilt top LP. Went for $5k but wouldn't surprise me if it all falls through and he has it back up at some point lol.
Well no surprise that this sale wasn’t honoured. Seems like the guy that won it paid straightaway and then didn’t get the guitar he legally won

Check out the latest feedback for this, what pisses me off is that this buyer now has a negative feedback against his account from this wanker. He obviously doesn’t know his background, thought he would’ve been getting a great guitar at a great price. TradeMe really need to take down this account, he wouldn’t even know what a moral compass is. Scumbag
What an absolute wanker, unreal!!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Hollow
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 45 times

Post by Hollow »

Hopefully TM will take down the negative feedback. They've done that for me in the past. So much for the bargain of the century. Gotta wonder how that tool lives with himself.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1105 times
Been liked: 1422 times

Post by robthemac »

I'll ask a few pointed questions. Never been blacklisted before, so here's hoping!
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

robthemac wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:06 pm I'll ask a few pointed questions. Never been blacklisted before, so here's hoping!
I asked one on his '59 LP. Guessing he'll blacklist me soon too, hopefully it shouldn't take long

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Mini Forklift wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:44 pm
robthemac wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:06 pm I'll ask a few pointed questions. Never been blacklisted before, so here's hoping!
I asked one on his '59 LP. Guessing he'll blacklist me soon too, hopefully it shouldn't take long
Offer him $5150 and see if he gets the joke, given he's a nutcase.
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robthemac »

I reported him again and the auction has been taken down. Shame cos I was quite proud of my questions.
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

robthemac wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:05 pm I reported him again and the auction has been taken down. Shame cos I was quite proud of my questions.
Awwwhhhh it's more fun watching the meltdowns!

codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3486 times
Been liked: 1088 times

Post by codedog »

robthemac wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:05 pm I reported him again and the auction has been taken down. Shame cos I was quite proud of my questions.
What did you report it as?

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Which auction got taken down?

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robthemac »

codedog wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:52 pm
Putting low reserve then refusing to follow through with the sale. Prophylactically, I guess.
Mini Forklift wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:55 pm
The R9 one didn't come up for me for a few minutes. That TradeMe error message. It's back up now though.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2482 times

Post by Slowy »

robthemac wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:27 pm
codedog wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:52 pm
Putting low reserve then refusing to follow through with the sale. Prophylactically, I guess.
Mini Forklift wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:55 pm
The R9 one didn't come up for me for a few minutes. That TradeMe error message. It's back up now though.
Don't TM charge you the sales fee if you cancel an auction?
Refusing to honour a reserve met auction is effectively cancelling it I would suggest?

I'd be happy to argue that one.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

H671
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 265 times

Post by H671 »

He's just pulled the listing.
Epiphone Riviera P93 & EJ200CE, Hagstrom Viking Bass, Doubleneck bass/guitar.
Rivera Clubster 45, Carvin AG100D, Ashton BSK158.

AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 696 times

Post by AiRdAd »

and put it up again! crazy
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

H671
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 265 times

Post by H671 »

I think he is trying to hide the negative questions.
Epiphone Riviera P93 & EJ200CE, Hagstrom Viking Bass, Doubleneck bass/guitar.
Rivera Clubster 45, Carvin AG100D, Ashton BSK158.