i think that pedalboard is worth more than my house

jealous

sunburster
Squier
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 88 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by sunburster »

Thanks, guys! It is the result of a bit of trial and error (a few pedals came and went in the process) and many hours of youtube videos.

H671
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 264 times

Post by H671 »

I've nearly finished my collection.
I'm after a Danelectro Dan-O-Wah if anyone knows of one.
P1060665.JPG
P1060665.JPG (565.41 KiB) Viewed 4880 times
Epiphone Riviera P93 & EJ200CE, Hagstrom Viking Bass, Doubleneck bass/guitar.
Rivera Clubster 45, Carvin AG100D, Ashton BSK158.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

sunburster wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:22 pm Here's mine! I love all these pedals.

Signal Chain: Tube Screamer Mini > Loomer > Pitchfactor > DD-500 > Ola > Flint > Timeline > Big Sky > Immerse MKII

All arranged on a Pedaltrain Classic 1 with nary a centimeter to spare. Powered by the excellent Eventide PowerMAX which is mounted on the underside with the official GRIP.

NOTES: The Pitchfactor has a great tuner built-in. I use the Loomer almost exclusively as a Big Muff-style Fuzz (it has a great EQ selection and just sounds great overall). TS Mini is my favorite overdrive and takes up almost no space. The Immerse MKII is at the end of the chain because it is buffered bypass (the only buffer in my chain) and it sums to mono (unlike the Big Sky) for those times when I only want to play through one amp.

I put this together over the past two months. I sold my Boss GT-1000 to help fund this, and while that is a great unit for what it is, it is hard to express in words how much more I am enjoying these pedals without resorting to hyperbolic cliches. Suffice it to say I will never go back to a multi-effects unit.
That is a damn fine board, kudos to you. I realise that you have zero space but let me know if you wanted a Boss MD-500 as I'm selling mine - would look pretty good next to your DD-500 !!

sunburster
Squier
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by sunburster »

Thanks, if I were in the market for an MD-500 yours looks like a great deal. I don't have the space or need for one though. Might sell the DD-500 too as I have a Dig and DD-7 coming soon and those could fit in the DD-500's spot. Then I could run one before the Timeline and one after. :D I'll see, though. If I prefer the sound of the DD-500 it will stay on the board.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

sunburster wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 pm Thanks, if I were in the market for an MD-500 yours looks like a great deal. I don't have the space or need for one though. Might sell the DD-500 too as I have a Dig and DD-7 coming soon and those could fit in the DD-500's spot. Then I could run one before the Timeline and one after. :D I'll see, though. If I prefer the sound of the DD-500 it will stay on the board.
The DIG's look good, remember being impressed by it on one of the 'That Pedal Show' episodes a while back. Think the best delay I ever had on my board was the Volante, would like to get one of those again at some point :thumbup:

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1419 times

Post by robthemac »

Mini Forklift wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:30 am Think the best delay I ever had on my board was the Volante, would like to get one of those again at some point :thumbup:

Why did you sell the Volante, out of interest?
Jops wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:46 am Spring is the comic sans of reverbs anyway.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Very modest pedalboard for moi, but it brings me much joy-o :mental:
Attachments
pedalboard.jpg
pedalboard.jpg (137.79 KiB) Viewed 4529 times
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 696 times

Post by AiRdAd »

jeremyb wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:02 am Very modest pedalboard for moi, but it brings me much joy-o :mental:
that's really well put together!!! looks a million dollars!!!
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

jimi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 837 times
Been liked: 358 times

Post by jimi »

jeremyb wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:02 am Very modest pedalboard for moi, but it brings me much joy-o :mental:
How do you find the Sirius and what sort of stuff do you use it for?

I scored one in a trade, being keen on NZ made stuff, especially with a forum connection, but found its too much fuzz for me.

HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 519 times

Post by HackSaw »

jimi wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:11 pm
too much fuzz
What the fuck does this mean?

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jimi wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:11 pm
How do you find the Sirius and what sort of stuff do you use it for?

I scored one in a trade, being keen on NZ made stuff, especially with a forum connection, but found its too much fuzz for me.
It's got a lot of gain eh!! Try it on the setting in my picture, it's quite smooth like this with my Strat, kinda after a mild fuzz tone for hendrixy fuzz face tones, fully realise it's an IC based muff but....
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

AiRdAd wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:58 pm
that's really well put together!!! looks a million dollars!!!
Cheers Danny!! Got a lot jammed in there, all my delays, reverb, and modulation stuff is done on the katana, just prefer actual pedals for adding dirt :)

ChAoZ
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 291 times

Post by ChAoZ »

:lol:
Attachments
IMG_20200718_095907.jpg
IMG_20200718_095907.jpg (450.39 KiB) Viewed 4460 times

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

robthemac wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:43 am Why did you sell the Volante, out of interest?
Can't remember, likely to fund some other GAS I'm sure :lol: