Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by Conway »

GrantB wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 amMini cry baby wah are excellent pedals...I think mine sounds better than my full size one, for whatever reason.
Nobody likes a big cry baby.
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

ALTOIDS
Stagg
Stagg
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by ALTOIDS »

GrantB wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 am
ALTOIDS wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:26 pm My updated mini(ish) pedal board
TS Mini -> 850 Fuzz -> Trike Fuzz -> Vox Wah -> Mosky Spring Reverb -> Ditto

I want to replace the Wah & Trike fuzz with mini pedals but still looking for good alternatives.
Mini cry baby wah are excellent pedals...I think mine sounds better than my full size one, for whatever reason.
Mini crybaby got internal switch to change the voicing. I think it’s got 3 settings.
Man.. It costs almost same as full size crybaby or 2.5 x VOX Wahs. :(
Curiously strong mints.

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 283 times

Post by Kev77 »

Add this active roller volume pedal to my setup .
I never got along with regular volume pedals til this one

"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 621 times

Post by StratMatt »

Conway wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:51 am I've downsized my main board from a PT3 to a Temple Board Duo 24. Got a few pedals to sell soon. And a mini number 2 board on a Temple Solo 18.

Hey Conway, no more love for the H9? What were your thoughts on it?

There's a core and a MAX on Facebook I see, tempted to grab the MAX to cover some ground.
Loving it so far

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

StratMatt wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:56 amHey Conway, no more love for the H9? What were your thoughts on it?

There's a core and a MAX on Facebook I see, tempted to grab the MAX to cover some ground.
I sold the H9 after I got rid of my Boss ES5 controller, on which I had one page for midi commands to the H9. You really need a midi controller with at least 3 or 4 buttons to make the H9 easily usable. The H9 does cover a lot of ground for sure. I'm now using the Empress Zoia for the same sort of things - delays, modulation & octave.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

Kev77 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:25 pm Add this active roller volume pedal to my setup .
I never got along with regular volume pedals til this one

Interesting. Where did you find that Kev? And dibs!

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 283 times

Post by Kev77 »

On reverb, but they have a dealer in Australia. There’s a passive version as well. I’ve been after one for years and never saw one come up for sale. Your dibs are noted sir.
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Conway wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:52 am
StratMatt wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:56 amHey Conway, no more love for the H9? What were your thoughts on it?

I sold the H9 after I got rid of my Boss ES5 controller, on which I had one page for midi commands to the H9. You really need a midi controller with at least 3 or 4 buttons to make the H9 easily usable. The H9 does cover a lot of ground for sure. I'm now using the Empress Zoia for the same sort of things - delays, modulation & octave.
What is the instrument in your Avatar? Have you posted in a thread about it? Stunning!
Tin arse!!

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

Terexgeek wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 pm What is the instrument in your Avatar? Have you posted in a thread about it? Stunning!
PRS Hollowbody II, Artist Package. Artist grade top and back in Blue Matteo with flame Maple neck, fitted with 58/15 LT pickups and PRS/LR Baggs Piezo.

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Conway wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:32 pm
Terexgeek wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 pm What is the instrument in your Avatar? Have you posted in a thread about it? Stunning!
PRS Hollowbody II, Artist Package. Artist grade top and back in Blue Matteo with flame Maple neck, fitted with 58/15 LT pickups and PRS/LR Baggs Piezo.

Yum!
Tin arse!!

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by StratMatt »

Cheers. Not sure I'm all that keen to delve into the whole midi thing; the H9 is pricey enough as it is. Their reverb sound so damn good though. The Zoia looks really neat, who did you get that through?
Loving it so far

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

StratMatt wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Cheers. Not sure I'm all that keen to delve into the whole midi thing; the H9 is pricey enough as it is. Their reverb sound so damn good though. The Zoia looks really neat, who did you get that through?
I think I got the Zoia from Deluxe Guitars in Melbourne. It is pretty crazy and can do just about anything. But it's WAY more complicated than the H9 - you basically have to build each patch from component audio, CV and controller modules, like a Euro-rack modular synthesizer.

sunburster
Squier
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 88 times

Post by sunburster »

Here's mine! I love all these pedals.

Signal Chain: Tube Screamer Mini > Loomer > Pitchfactor > DD-500 > Ola > Flint > Timeline > Big Sky > Immerse MKII

All arranged on a Pedaltrain Classic 1 with nary a centimeter to spare. Powered by the excellent Eventide PowerMAX which is mounted on the underside with the official GRIP.

NOTES: The Pitchfactor has a great tuner built-in. I use the Loomer almost exclusively as a Big Muff-style Fuzz (it has a great EQ selection and just sounds great overall). TS Mini is my favorite overdrive and takes up almost no space. The Immerse MKII is at the end of the chain because it is buffered bypass (the only buffer in my chain) and it sums to mono (unlike the Big Sky) for those times when I only want to play through one amp.

I put this together over the past two months. I sold my Boss GT-1000 to help fund this, and while that is a great unit for what it is, it is hard to express in words how much more I am enjoying these pedals without resorting to hyperbolic cliches. Suffice it to say I will never go back to a multi-effects unit.

StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by StratMatt »

Very nice indeed!
Loving it so far

higainer
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie