Optimus Prime: A Cool Story

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1010 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Re: Optimus Prime: A Cool Story

Post by Slowy »

jeremyb wrote:
rickenbackerkid wrote:Pics are required, please.
https://nzguitars.com//forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33180 :thumbup:
WELL DONE Jb!
Jay was over here today and pointed out today is the third anniversary of that post.

Spoooky...............!!!
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Slowy »

Slowy wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
rickenbackerkid wrote:Pics are required, please.
https://nzguitars.com//forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33180 :thumbup:
WELL DONE Jb!
Jay was over here today and pointed out today is the third anniversary of that post.

Spoooky...............!!!
Okay so that’s old news. I’m out of touch. Must be melanoma brain.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1630 times
Been liked: 1297 times

Post by Jay »

Nothing wrong with your brain, IYKWIM, it's your busy social life that is out of control :D
When faced with quality, I recognise it every time.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Slowy »

Last week, I had a phone call with the builder of this amp. I was in an advanced state of mental weariness at the time, but it was a wonderful chat and I’m calling him again this week.
He says he has joined the Forum and I invited him to pitch right in to this story. Obviously I don’t have an exclusive on brain farts at the moment so I imagine he’s had trouble doing that. I’ll get it sorted.

I think this cool story is going to get much cooler yet.

Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1630 times
Been liked: 1297 times

Post by Jay »

Slowy wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:39 am Last week, I had a phone call with the builder of this amp. I was in an advanced state of mental weariness at the time, but it was a wonderful chat and I’m calling him again this week.
He says he has joined the Forum and I invited him to pitch right in to this story. Obviously I don’t have an exclusive on brain farts at the moment so I imagine he’s had trouble doing that. I’ll get it sorted.

I think this cool story is going to get much cooler yet.
Ha, looking at the latest member list, he may have just joined before the site crapped out. He probably thought it was his fault :lol: and is unaware that things have returned to almost normal.
When faced with quality, I recognise it every time.