Has liked: 634 times
Been liked: 804 times

Re: Show us your whole setup....

Post by hamo »

Molly wrote:
Reg18 wrote:
willow13 wrote:
anyone else think these were hanging on the wall at first glance :?: :rofl:
My kitchen floor is the best backdrop I have currently! Unless you want to see kids toys scattered across the background?
I too live in a toy box. Fucking random Lego underfoot... :-(
We've written off an entire room of the house because the kids have strewn their toys everywhere. It's past the point where they could even realistically tidy it up, they just don't know where to start. I do though - going to go in there with a rubbish bag and start scooping...
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

sty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 264 times

Post by sty »

hamo wrote:
We've written off an entire room of the house because the kids have strewn their toys everywhere. It's past the point where they could even realistically tidy it up, they just don't know where to start. I do though - going to go in there with a rubbish bag and start scooping...
I know that feeling...

We have an odd room attached to our main lounge area, the room is 2m deep and about 5m long down the side of the lounge accessed through double doors.

Over the years we've used it as an office, a play room, a library (I put all my books and DVDs in there on shelves), a partial study/in transition room.

By far the worse time was when it was a play room and I had to intervene when it was about knee deep in "Stuff". It hadn't been for the fact that there was a lot of Lego in there (I admire Lego) and some of it was mine, I would have started just binning stuff.

We've just cleared it out again and put in a large desk and chair at each end so the kids have study space for all their school stuff, their laptops and devices will charge there etc. Let's see how this works out...

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

hamo wrote:
mate just wait until your girls start watching you tube and get into making their own slime :rofl: ..... holy fuck the shit is everywhere..laundry, deep freeze, lounge, kitchen..then there's the sulking when they try to "mod" it based on another you tube video, wrecking their "favourite" slime :?

we had to ban our daughter from you tube and slime for a week to put the breaks on .... she is back at it full speed so now I just drink to cope :rofl:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7692 times
Been liked: 4159 times

Post by jeremyb »

Slime and putty and shit like that is named in my house, daughter kept ruining clothes with it... fucking shit fuck
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

HappyEnding
Ashton
Ashton
Been liked: 46 times

Post by HappyEnding »

willow13 wrote:
hamo wrote:
mate just wait until your girls start watching you tube and get into making their own slime :rofl: ..... holy fuck the shit is everywhere..laundry, deep freeze, lounge, kitchen..then there's the sulking when they try to "mod" it based on another you tube video, wrecking their "favourite" slime :?

we had to ban our daughter from you tube and slime for a week to put the breaks on .... she is back at it full speed so now I just drink to cope :rofl:
I have this problem. Worst is when she prepares a "smoothie" of all quality ingredients, plus a portion of slime, and expects me to drink it.

foal30
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 608 times
Been liked: 946 times

Post by foal30 »

This whilst in between houses

The baby Fender amp is actually OK. Was quite surprised.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (842.13 KiB) Viewed 4575 times
Genuine Old Frontier Gibberish

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by hamo »

Yeah, no slime here, but the 9 year old is getting into make-up. Playdoh is restricted to grandma's house only!

Danger Mouse
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 351 times
Been liked: 661 times

Post by Danger Mouse »

hamo wrote:Yeah, no slime here, but the 9 year old is getting into make-up. Playdoh is restricted to grandma's house only!
The 5 year old in our house regularly helps herself to Mum's make up. Mum is understandibly pissed about, but mainly because the 5 year old is way better at putting on make up than she is.
The older I get, the more disappointed in myself I become.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by hamo »

Danger Mouse wrote:
hamo wrote:Yeah, no slime here, but the 9 year old is getting into make-up. Playdoh is restricted to grandma's house only!
The 5 year old in our house regularly helps herself to Mum's make up. Mum is understandibly pissed about, but mainly because the 5 year old is way better at putting on make up than she is.
Can't say the same my 9 yo, she needs to watch a few more tutorials...

MattH
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by MattH »

foal30 wrote:This whilst in between houses

image.jpeg
What's the amp?
All the gear... absolutely no idea...

foal30
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 608 times
Been liked: 946 times

Post by foal30 »

MattH wrote:
foal30 wrote:This whilst in between houses

image.jpeg
What's the amp?
Rumble 15.
Genuine Old Frontier Gibberish

Voxshall
Gibson
Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 273 times

Post by Voxshall »

I tried running wet dry set up for the first time and was really impressed, the full benefits don't come across on video but the sound in the room is massive and you can play at low volumes and feel like your playing at higher volumes, definitely worth checking out if you haven't already. In the video I was just running both amps clean and a bit of delay on the wet amp so not taking full advantage of the wet dry benefits but I'll definitely experiment more for sure.

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 971 times
Been liked: 876 times

Post by Olderama »

Voxshall wrote:I tried running wet dry set up for the first time and was really impressed, the full benefits don't come across on video but the sound in the room is massive and you can play at low volumes and feel like your playing at higher volumes, definitely worth checking out if you haven't already. In the video I was just running both amps clean and a bit of delay on the wet amp so not taking full advantage of the wet dry benefits but I'll definitely experiment more for sure.

the reflection on that strat i would say its more of a dry then wet scenario :clap:
:mental:

Voxshall
Gibson
Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 273 times

Post by Voxshall »

Olderama wrote:
Voxshall wrote:I tried running wet dry set up for the first time and was really impressed, the full benefits don't come across on video but the sound in the room is massive and you can play at low volumes and feel like your playing at higher volumes, definitely worth checking out if you haven't already. In the video I was just running both amps clean and a bit of delay on the wet amp so not taking full advantage of the wet dry benefits but I'll definitely experiment more for sure.

the reflection on that strat i would say its more of a dry then wet scenario :clap:
Ha ha when I try something out for the first time I just pull out a bunch of junk to try all the different combos but when I watched the video for the first time the thought of re doing it art house style with my face reflection in the neck plate and the guitar playing in the reflection of the guitar body did cross my mind.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2255 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Post by Bg »

This is why I like Helix LT to 2xHeadrush FRFR.

I can run wet/dry or stereo as much as I want at any vol. I've currently got the headrushes tamed down in vol to match my studio monitors. So I'm wondering if I can do dry from monitors and wet from headrushes hmmmmmm...
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.