Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY werdna
Guitars are wood with knobs. Endless joke possibilities.

There is a brand of guitar called Johnson, so you can go on Trade Me and ask whether someone's Johnson is clean etc.
BY Olderama
werdna wrote:Guitars are wood with knobs. Endless joke possibilities.

There is a brand of guitar called Johnson, so you can go on Trade Me and ask whether someone's Johnson is clean etc.
Attachments
rik-2.jpg
rik-2.jpg (50.58 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
BY hamo
I'm keen to get the GAFC to go with the katana, and a good looper. Also a pedal tuner.
BY hamo
StratMatt wrote:On a big Tom Morello binge right now. Just want to get a DD3 and a Flanger/Phase 90 and I will have a Morello pedalboard. Easy target! Keen on a beater superstrat to modify too. Yanking away on my LP toggle switch isn't exactly extending its lifetime.

I have a flanger that's surplus to requirements since I got the katana, TC Electronic Vortex. PM me if you're keen.
BY Kev77
Looking for a thinline telecaster with a rosewood neck.
Or just a body
BY StratMatt
hamo wrote:
StratMatt wrote:On a big Tom Morello binge right now. Just want to get a DD3 and a Flanger/Phase 90 and I will have a Morello pedalboard. Easy target! Keen on a beater superstrat to modify too. Yanking away on my LP toggle switch isn't exactly extending its lifetime.

I have a flanger that's surplus to requirements since I got the katana, TC Electronic Vortex. PM me if you're keen.

Cheers mate. Still waiting for my Katana to arrive actually. Should probably play with that before buying anything else first lol
BY jeremyb
hamo wrote:I'm keen to get the GAFC to go with the katana, and a good looper. Also a pedal tuner.

I'll make you a tap tempo pedal if you do, it's handy for the delays! I also have a Moog expression pedal which I use for wah or volume or other effects :)

I'm keen on a looper too to put in the effects loop for a bit of jammage, I'm using a TU-3 in front of the amp :)
BY hamo
jeremyb wrote:
hamo wrote:I'm keen to get the GAFC to go with the katana, and a good looper. Also a pedal tuner.

I'll make you a tap tempo pedal if you do, it's handy for the delays! I also have a Moog expression pedal which I use for wah or volume or other effects :)

I'm keen on a looper too to put in the effects loop for a bit of jammage, I'm using a TU-3 in front of the amp :)

Wicked, thanks man!
BY codedog
kdawg2a wrote:That LP special looks really good. It's even got the right neck join. I wonder how much they'll be here in NZ?

Yeah, Epiphone's new Original Les Paul sounds really promising. No split pups/pots, even the headstock is a bit closer now. Shall we ping NZRSDave for some timing?
BY kdawg2a
codedog wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:That LP special looks really good. It's even got the right neck join. I wonder how much they'll be here in NZ?

Yeah, Epiphone's new Original Les Paul sounds really promising. No split pups/pots, even the headstock is a bit closer now. Shall we ping NZRSDave for some timing?

Yeah, go on!
BY nakedcity
Who's made the move from real amps to amp simulators? I'm seriously considering moving to a setup based completely on Amplitube 4 (or similar)...
I have the free version and a good I/O and it's freaking awesome so far.