Show us your pedalboard

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Mini Forklift
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by Mini Forklift »

Here's what I have going on on on the floor, not pictured is the delay(s). Hopefully should get my tape echo unit back from being repaired this week, aside from that one I am running an early 90's Maxon AD80 analog delay which sits last in the chain :thumbup:

Candeevr4
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 265 times

Post by Candeevr4 »

New Setup. Signal is tuner - Keeley - Orion - Judge - Katana - Carbon Copy & Yellow Fall in the loop. All going in and out of the Mod 1 v2. Have two Korg OD-K1's to build and parts for a BE-OD/Dirty Shirley clone on the way.
Attachments
72833990_1676866982464414_536967548764160000_n.jpg
72833990_1676866982464414_536967548764160000_n.jpg (78.87 KiB) Viewed 6051 times

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by bluesierra »

Here's a little board I put together. Simple, portable and super versatile. In front of an amp, direct or in headphones this has me covered.

Really impressed with the HX Stomp and adding some more foot switches via midi really opens up the options. For example I can use the 'One button looper' as a full 6 switch setup and still have 2 effects switchable on the the HX. Revival Drive is in the HX Loop.

KNNZ
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1777 times
Been liked: 667 times

Post by KNNZ »

bluesierra wrote:Here's a little board I put together. Simple, portable and super versatile. In front of an amp, direct or in headphones this has me covered.

Really impressed with the HX Stomp and adding some more foot switches via midi really opens up the options. For example I can use the 'One button looper' as a full 6 switch setup and still have 2 effects switchable on the the HX. Revival Drive is in the HX Loop.

nice!! possible to show a under the board pic? and also where can I get the Y cable and the adapter? :lol: :wink:

bluesierra
Tokai
Tokai
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by bluesierra »

A few posts seem to have disappeared so in case you missed it. Here is the underside.

And here are the links to the cables used to get the Ojai to power the HX Stomp. Hope it helps.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FN ... UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016B ... UTF8&psc=1

Voxshall
Gibson
Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 273 times

Post by Voxshall »

I'm completely happy with my pedal board now, every single piece of the puzzle is a keeper, only issue is I can't quite fit it all on my pedalboard without stacking a pedal on top of another pedal (which looks a bit messy), any ideas from anyone on how they would best fix this minor issue?

Voxshall
Gibson

Post by Voxshall »

Fixed, almost.

After lots of moving around I think I have the following solution, now I just need to increase the height of four of the footswitches (duellist and sunlion), has anyone got any suggestions on the best pedal switch risers such as Barefoot button or is there a life hack cheap DIY alternative?

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 283 times

Post by Kev77 »

That’s getting there, noice
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Impressive board man, you can buy button size increasing things on AliExpress for cheap which might give you a little more height:
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/lGdF3wUg
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Voxshall
Gibson

Post by Voxshall »

Cheers Kev77 ended up getting the Mooer toppers to access the switches, pretty happy with it, although I probably have a few to many overdrives and Fuzz pedals considering I play in a soul/funk band ha ha
Last edited by Voxshall on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 900 times

Post by Marshmallow »

Update:

Got my MXR reverb and whipped out the old blue overdrive that is now discontinued. After checking my luggage here in Japan I don't know how I ended up with 2 of every pedal except chorus and the blue one haha

The size of my board is 455x255mm. Basically my ideal board. Required a lot of organizing though to make sure they all fit. Even the wiring was a nightmare. When I come back you guys can try my board!

Before (keeping the zenkudo)

The nightmare

Clean up

Final

MakoGat
Squier
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by MakoGat »

A little something that has been a long time coming.
Zuma & Ojai power, Evidence Audio SIS cable. Paint will be clear nitro with Brass Metal Powder -yes just like the old gold top Gibson's so should go all GREENEY

Voxshall
Gibson

Post by Voxshall »

MakoGat wrote:A little something that has been a long time coming.
Zuma & Ojai power, Evidence Audio SIS cable. Paint will be clear nitro with Brass Metal Powder -yes just like the old gold top Gibson's so should go all GREENEY

PM me if you ever want to sell that G2, I'd be super keen.

MakoGat
Squier
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by MakoGat »

HAHA, think it will stay with me for a while.
Cut out square holes (special drill bit) for the Zuma and Gigrig Generator power cables and Im going to use a Loopi patch box located under the Bigsky for guitar in / amp FX loop leads ect to make setup and breakdown simple.
The case has a removable lid to protect everything for traveling, turn up at a gig, pop lid off, two power cables in, guitar and amp leads and its ready to rock.
Im at the stage where Im mounting all the hardware on the board for final checks before I radius corners, final sand and paint. Then its cable runs, a lot of them, pedalboard tape, mount and test .. cant wait.

foal30
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 608 times
Been liked: 946 times

Post by foal30 »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (950.17 KiB) Viewed 5088 times
This works but still 'in progress'

Definently going to investigate splitting the signal paths
Genuine Old Frontier Gibberish