Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY willow13
Molly wrote:

Haven't watched this yet but did watch the "better be home soon" one and it was awesome, although who ever left that door open can piss off, the light from it made it impossible to see the 3 Finns on my phone haha
BY Slowy
Great reinvention of an old classic:
BY AiRdAd
Molly wrote:Josh Smith. Cool as fuck. His tone from those Morgan amps is great too.

He has two lesson plans on Truefire. One is on sale for US$5 at the moment.
BY Slowy
Molly wrote:Josh Smith. Cool as fuck. His tone from those Morgan amps is great too.

Haven't seen my Strat since Lockdown. Trying to wok out how he got hold of it. :think:
BY kdawg2a
:silent:
Molly wrote:

Unbelievably great song writing on that song. It's a little bit underappreciated here in NZ because NF's work is heard often and a lot of the time dismissed as sentimental NZ pap. But as far as songwriting goes, I think he's on par with the likes of the Lennon/Macartneys and he did it on his own.
BY werdna
Enjoying Trogly's Guitar Show. He's the full nerd, mad about Les Pauls, and has an optimistic outlook on things. His playing is getting better too.

Darren Braun guitar show. Not as keen here. Likes to film his facial expressions, and his cheap veneers are a distraction.
BY Lyle
werdna wrote:Enjoying Trogly's Guitar Show. He's the full nerd, mad about Les Pauls, and has an optimistic outlook on things. His playing is getting better too.

Darren Braun guitar show. Not as keen here. Likes to film his facial expressions, and his cheap veneers are a distraction.

The first thing I do when I get a new guitar is pull it apart to look inside so I like that he always takes a look under the hood. He has some cool stuff pass through his hands.
BY robthemac
I know the guy probably helped write the song, but it would have been easier on the ear if he'd just let his daughter sing it.