Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Bg

just going to leave this here for all guitarists of my age who remember this :)
BY Lyle
Bg wrote:

I've got a copy of this on Vinyl. Awesome song.
BY willow13
Bg wrote:

remember it well

Personally I think it shows how unique Yngwie was compared to every one else and how his tone was (and for the most part still is) so "strong" compared to all the others

I read an interview with George Lynch where he said all the other guys saw what Yngwie was doing on the day and they all freaked out and grabbed their guitars to practice :rofl:
BY Bg
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:

remember it well

Personally I think it shows how unique Yngwie was compared to every one else and how his tone was (and for the most part still is) so "strong" compared to all the others

I read an interview with George Lynch where he said all the other guys saw what Yngwie was doing on the day and they all freaked out and grabbed their guitars to practice :rofl:

I think everyone had to up their game, maybe not the fullas from Maiden, I think they just went for the easy option :lol:
BY willow13
Bg wrote:
maybe not the fullas from Maiden, I think they just went for the easy option :lol:

phoned in for sure :rofl:
BY Bg
kwhelan wrote:

Ha, only just got around to watching that - awesome!
BY Bg
Woah this is so good too :)
BY willow13
Warren is so underrated..the voice, the guitar tone..dude has it all. This is one of the maybe dozen U2 songs I like, this just makes me like it a lot more

BY Miza
willow13 wrote:Warren is so underrated..the voice, the guitar tone..dude has it all. This is one of the maybe dozen U2 songs I like, this just makes me like it a lot more

He's incredible aye.
Have a look on Spotify for Gold Dust Women feat Grace Potter. More acoustic version than the one on Govt Mule on one YouTube. Great song.
BY Molly
Bg wrote:
willow13 wrote:
Bg wrote:

remember it well

I think everyone had to up their game, maybe not the fullas from Maiden, I think they just went for the easy option :lol:

I'm sure YJM said afterwards: "Those guys from Iron Maiden. They're shit".