Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY foal30
Wheeze with Tears for Fears " Everybody Wants to Run the World"
Live on Jimmy Kimmel
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Oh man, this is sooooo good. Kula Shaker were my one of my favourites bands when I was a teenager but unfortunately for them they were fighting for space with bands like Oasis, Blur etc :|

Crispian Mills's approach to guitar just seemed really refreshing in the age age of Britpop, and it's just as good today.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

If you don't want to watch the whole thing but are interested to hear/see what they're about, watch the last two tracks from 1:17. Really a unique sounding band as they've blended influences like The Beatles with a heavy Indian influence :clap:
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
This was really cool, hadn't seen this before. I'm sure there's tons of stuff you could pick up from watching this, he makers it all look so easy :crazy:

BY Bg
yeah its a good one indeed. Damn I wish he'd play here again :(
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Solid track, reminds me of Gary Moore but possibly more with regards to the vocals than the guitar

Oh, and that's a genuine 1959 Gibson Les Paul :o
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Well she was considerably tighter than I thought she was going to be :wtf:

BY WellyBlues
NSFW:
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Molly wrote:Love the bass on this (tuned to C)

Just finished watching that, very cool. Actually have been listening to his new album on Spotify, it's pretty cool and well worth a listen or five.

It's boggling how well he knows his way around the fretboard :crazy:
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Just dropped. Side-boobs alert

BY kwhelan

don't do heroin Mmkay kids
seriously how they did this whole 1 hr + show live note perfect that out of it is amazing