Its all in the fingers, or is it?

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Molly
#863344
Molly wrote:
jeremyb wrote:He's a seriously cool player, his everyone's for a plan till you get punched in the head album is killer!


Downloaded for the drive to work tomorrow. :-)


Well, that was ******* awful. LOL.

Defo not my cuppa. :-(
User avatar
BY Lyle
#863767
When I saw the title I immediately thought of I'm the One, I can't never get that intro down.
BY kwhelan
#863810
Molly wrote:Well worth a watch.



loved that thanks Molly
wow a lot of effort went into that, lighting, cameras for 4 different sets, its scary when you see bands age like that when you don't think you've aged with them but they sound as good as ever
on a similar AUS reminisce remember everyone covering this in their covers band but look at how young they were when they wrote it,
User avatar
BY Molly
#863817
kwhelan wrote:
loved that thanks Molly
wow a lot of effort went into that, lighting, cameras for 4 different sets, its scary when you see bands age like that when you don't think you've aged with them but they sound as good as ever


I hadn't heard of Powderfinger until I saw them opening for some other Australian band in Christchurch about fifteen or so years ago. I'm not familiar with all their work but really like the album: Dream Days at the Hotel Existence.
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#863837
kwhelan wrote:reposted from facebook
but is there anything Nuno Can't do, slays it

That was great - thanks for posting as I hadn't seen it. Yeah Nuno kills it, he's a great singer too

Damn though, age really hasn't been kind to Orianthi aye :?
BY kwhelan
#863840
jeremyb wrote:

I'd argue Joe Satch has it, his boogie shuffle numbers are a match in my opinion, its an ability to play basically any style of music well and not just your chosen practised genre
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#863878
Feel like throwing all of my gear in the bin after watching this guy :shock:

User avatar
BY Molly
#863882
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Feel like throwing all of my gear in the bin after watching this guy :shock:


Made no impression on me whatsoever.

Was talking to Darmajester about Lucinda Williams and he sent me this link. This does everything for me that that other one didn't. Love the 'edge of destruction' tone.



This one builds:

User avatar
BY Miza
#863963
Molly wrote:
kwhelan wrote:
loved that thanks Molly
wow a lot of effort went into that, lighting, cameras for 4 different sets, its scary when you see bands age like that when you don't think you've aged with them but they sound as good as ever


I hadn't heard of Powderfinger until I saw them opening for some other Australian band in Christchurch about fifteen or so years ago. I'm not familiar with all their work but really like the album: Dream Days at the Hotel Existence.

Amazing album. That and Odyssey Number Five are two of my fave albums.
Thanks for sharing the vid; will watch later with headphones on!
  • 1
  • 351
  • 352
  • 353
  • 354
  • 355