Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 245 times

Re: Going analog - recommend chorus and tremolo

Post by Capt. Black »

rickenbackerkid wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:00 pm Hi all,

I'm looking to move my Nova Sytem to backup and put together a simple and analog-ish pedalboard rig.

Is there such a thing as a simple analog pedal to give me various forms of modulation? I need chorus and tremolo, could also use phaser and rotary. It must have analog dry though, if not full analog. I'm reluctant to get 3-4 pedals to do this if I could do it with just one as I want the thing to be very compact
The terms ‘Analog’, ‘Just one’ and ‘Compact’ don’t really go together in any sense do they?

It’s like saying, I want a four bedroom apartment with a big back yard that’s only 20 square meters. ;)

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 651 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Slowy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:10 pm No fiscally prudent person would ever buy one new. Just sayin'.
I also have a Mr.Black Deluxe plus which is reverb and Trem if that floats your boat?
That looks quite cool actually - I see there are two versions, is yours the one with two footswitches? Would you mind giving me a price indication, PM if you want

Cheers!

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 651 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Capt. Black wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:45 pm
The terms ‘Analog’, ‘Just one’ and ‘Compact’ don’t really go together in any sense do they?

It’s like saying, I want a four bedroom apartment with a big back yard that’s only 20 square meters. ;)
Indeed, it's a ridiculous ask but why not ask the question ;-) to be fair I don't mind if FX are digital, as long as they have a proper bypass so that the clean guitar stays analog/dry. Anyway, all of this way out of the window as I bought an expensive vintage chorus pedal and spent all my money on just one effect . . . .

Capt. Black
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 245 times

Post by Capt. Black »

rickenbackerkid wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:54 pm
Capt. Black wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:45 pm

Indeed, it's a ridiculous ask but why not ask the question ;-) to be fair I don't mind if FX are digital, as long as they have a proper bypass so that the clean guitar stays analog/dry. Anyway, all of this way out of the window as I bought an expensive vintage chorus pedal and spent all my money on just one effect . . . .
Superb! Enjoy. :)