Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY slash-ed
What's everyone excited for at NAMM this year?

I'll be going back for the first time in 5 years, and the first time officially working in the industry so I'm pretty hyped! I'll try and do the Matt thing and sneak pics of whatever I can but I think I'll mainly be on the BOSS booth, so if you guys can post cool stuff here to focus on that'd be rad :thumbup:
BY Olderama
The Waza air headphones seem to be what i think will be popular this year as they have sparked lots of interest :)
BY MattH
I just found out they're reissuing the Danelectro Back Talk, which is timely! Probably a bloody fortune though.
BY hamo
Keen to see what's new from ESP
BY Terexgeek
I think filthy pictures from any of the big brands 2020 guitar range, especially anything with "Custom Shop, Prestige, Wood Library, Artist or Peppa Pig" in the title.
Plus the latest Boss news too please, you guys have been paying attention.
BY Kev77
Diamond are set to issue the memory lane dlx and the new Korg wavestate
BY slash-ed
KNNZ wrote:What’s new from Fractal

lol, not even the stuff they announced last year
BY Bg
slash-ed wrote:What's everyone excited for at NAMM this year?

I'll be going back for the first time in 5 years, and the first time officially working in the industry so I'm pretty hyped! I'll try and do the Matt thing and sneak pics of whatever I can but I think I'll mainly be on the BOSS booth, so if you guys can post cool stuff here to focus on that'd be rad :thumbup:

at the moment, I'd be steering clear ;)
BY Bg
slash-ed wrote:?

Just a general appraisal of the american situation. Its all a bit iffy at the moment.
BY higainer
Ed, if you can hit the Friedman booth.
Keen to see if they release the Jake E Lee sig amp.
New Steve Stevens amp too.

Mike Soldano is supposed to be attending this year.
Interested in the new SLO.
BY jeremyb
I'm a total boss whore atm, tuner, foot controller, amp, cab, whhheeeeeee, so no other brands please :lol: Guitar wise though anything relicy thats a tele or strat I'd be keen to see!