Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Re: Evidence Audio, Death by Audio, services etc

Post by Conway »

hamo wrote:Was this through forum PMs? Did he know who he was dealing with?
Yep, PM and email in which I said I was from NZG.
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

Bg wrote:It is hard times for everyone, hence I'm not making a deal of any pro/am selling here that don't push a few bucks into the fund every now and again to pay something back :)

But I've just gone all passive/aggresive, wasn't meaning too. In the past I tried advertising banners and fees which worked but was too formal. Its just always nice when somebody makes a sale on the forum that they think of the time, effort, and cash that goes into the site :) Those trademe fees would pay a months worth of hosting.

anyway, as you were.
Thanks BG. Where’s your bank account number again? I’ll put through $50 from Guitars Rock. Cheers

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2263 times
Been liked: 3907 times

Post by Bg »

Much appreciated, hope you don't think I was aiming at you or anyone in particular - it was a general comment!

Same bat time, same bat channel.... https://nzguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27677
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

Done. Thanks BG.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2263 times
Been liked: 3907 times

Post by Bg »

Thanks for that :)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

MakoGat
Squier
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 115 times

Post by MakoGat »

Sorry you feel you have had a bad experience Conway, Im not here on NZG often hence no reply to PM. If I seemed brief in my email replies it could have been that it was during my day working hours and I was sneaking in a reply as quick as possible so the boss didnt sack me.
So here is a bit of a background, I currently have a full time day job, I operate Guitar Shed out of my home workshop after hours and Saturday mornings. All the products I sell are via TM and I dont allow pickups due to the fact my business operates from home, or I having family time / busy at times which I feel is fair.
Any servicing requirements are by appointment, setups ect.
Of the many sales Ive had, goods are dispatched within 24 hours, with prompt (same day / or next day if received late) and thorough communication.

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Conway »

MakoGat wrote:Sorry you feel you have had a bad experience Conway, Im not here on NZG often hence no reply to PM. If I seemed brief in my email replies it could have been that it was during my day working hours and I was sneaking in a reply as quick as possible so the boss didnt sack me.
So here is a bit of a background, I currently have a full time day job, I operate Guitar Shed out of my home workshop after hours and Saturday mornings. All the products I sell are via TM and I dont allow pickups due to the fact my business operates from home, or I having family time / busy at times which I feel is fair.
Any servicing requirements are by appointment, setups ect.
Of the many sales Ive had, goods are dispatched within 24 hours, with prompt (same day / or next day if received late) and thorough communication.
OK, thanks Mark. That's all fair enough. I still can't understand your response about dealing outside trademe to save the fees but whatever. I ended up getting one from the USA (even cheaper) while I was bringing in some other stuff.

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 31 times

Post by mugamee »

no offense to anyone here but yeah, i too cant understand why a deal cant be made outside trademe...
Fuzz Face Forever...
Get in touch with me via Instagram: mugvug_and_ollie