Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 5356 times
Been liked: 2865 times

Re: Pedals Of Epicness

Post by jeremyb »

robthemac wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:15 pm Yeah for all those blokes with Tone King amps and Mooer pedals.
LOL indeed, I felt they could have gone with something a bit more realistic like a Katana or somesuch...
The one about the fucking hairdresser, the space hairdresser and the cowboy. The guy, he's got a tin foil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his sister. Lego! They're all made of fucking Lego.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 782 times
Been liked: 604 times

Post by robthemac »

jeremyb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:41 pm
robthemac wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:15 pm Yeah for all those blokes with Tone King amps and Mooer pedals.
LOL indeed, I felt they could have gone with something a bit more realistic like a Katana or somesuch...
Even some entry/mid-range tube amps. Princeton, AC-15, Marshall Studio something...

WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 389 times
Been liked: 313 times

Post by WellyBlues »

processed.jpeg
processed.jpeg (277.84 KiB) Viewed 760 times
Slowy wrote: Ultimately though, guitars are like women. On paper there's not much difference but only a few can make you happy.
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote: And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Only 7, loser.
The one about the fucking hairdresser, the space hairdresser and the cowboy. The guy, he's got a tin foil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's fucking fucked his sister. Lego! They're all made of fucking Lego.

robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 782 times
Been liked: 604 times

Post by robthemac »

jeremyb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:46 pm Only 7, loser.
On my small board, that is.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 450 times
Been liked: 679 times

Post by hamo »

jeremyb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:41 pm
No need for pedals :lol:
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

This is a great demo of the broadcast dual!

IMOCD
Gibson
Has liked: 267 times
Been liked: 135 times

Post by IMOCD »

jeremyb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:09 pm This is a great demo of the broadcast dual!

Where did you score yours from?

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

IMOCD wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:22 pm
jeremyb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:09 pm This is a great demo of the broadcast dual!

Where did you score yours from?
Peach guitars in the UK :)

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Some nice toanz in this vid!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

This is my octave toy of choice, now available at bargain basement prices from some NZ retailers!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Strangely never owned one of their pedals but they're one of my favourite builders...