jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Re: Pedals Of Epicness

Post by jeremyb »

Conway wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:37 pm Image
I really like this!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

OMG https://godlyke.com/collections/cicogna ... td-2-delay

And there’s one winging its way to Christchurch which I hope to play with soon :mrgreen:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

DANIEL WITH HAIR!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

So the King of Clone (ala Tone) just wasn't sitting right with the AC10, no matter how I tweaked it the tone seemed to get muddy, decided to give the internal presence pots for each channel a quarter turn each, boom! Sounds a million times better!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

I hate this guys vids generally but these pedals sound great!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Strymon makes a phaser!

Thewilltopowerrock
Vintage Pun Junkie
Has liked: 101 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Thewilltopowerrock »

jeremyb wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:16 pm So the King of Clone (ala Tone) just wasn't sitting right with the AC10, no matter how I tweaked it the tone seemed to get muddy, decided to give the internal presence pots for each channel a quarter turn each, boom! Sounds a million times better!
Hey JB, have you used the AC10 at a band practice and also gigged with it? If so, how does it hold up in each setting?

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Thewilltopowerrock wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:46 pm
jeremyb wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:16 pm So the King of Clone (ala Tone) just wasn't sitting right with the AC10, no matter how I tweaked it the tone seemed to get muddy, decided to give the internal presence pots for each channel a quarter turn each, boom! Sounds a million times better!
Hey JB, have you used the AC10 at a band practice and also gigged with it? If so, how does it hold up in each setting?
Only a bedroom player these days, and prior to re-tubing I would have said it wouldn't keep up at my old band practice, now I'd say it would be fine, but without actually trying its a moot point!

Thewilltopowerrock
Vintage Pun Junkie

jeremyb wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:57 pm
Only a bedroom player these days, and prior to re-tubing I would have said it wouldn't keep up at my old band practice, now I'd say it would be fine, but without actually trying its a moot point!
What’s the story with the retubing?

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Thewilltopowerrock wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Wanted a bit more usable gain range so changed the first 12AX7 to a 5751, and thought I might as well replace all at the same time, when I turned it on the volume increase was significant!! Always thought it was quieter than reviews had suggested :lol:

Thewilltopowerrock
Vintage Pun Junkie

jeremyb wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:09 pm
Thewilltopowerrock wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:49 pm

Wanted a bit more usable gain range so changed the first 12AX7 to a 5751, and thought I might as well replace all at the same time, when I turned it on the volume increase was significant!! Always thought it was quieter than reviews had suggested :lol:
Cheers, didn’t know volume change could result from a tube change - something to read into!
Looking at getting a combo amp and I think an AC15hw is the frontrunner but do get tempted by the 10.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Don't think it will knock the Flint off my board, but still sounds lovely!

Last edited by jeremyb on Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.