Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

KNNZ’s 2002 Gibson LP Standard :-)
My Trinity TC15 (Vox/Matchless) kit arrived yesterday. It took 10 weeks to get here from Canada at a cost of $US45.00 for surface freight. Total cost was $US685.00 & I didn't get charged GST! Yeeha, go figure. Here's the progress report - most hardware mounted on chassis & heaters wired.

Triity TC15 Kit.jpg
Triity TC15 Kit.jpg (207.08 KiB) Viewed 285 times

TC15 Heater wiring.jpg
TC15 Heater wiring.jpg (159.62 KiB) Viewed 269 times
i was bored so decided to re-ignite one of my stupid rage cult ideas.An inverted cross.......of tnt's! (or similarly sized cabinets)
Dirt shit poor so have a cheap suplustronics 15" on the way to try as HOLEPLUGGER untill i can afford some Black widows/scorpions/marvels etc
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (110.87 KiB) Viewed 168 times
Kris wrote:i was bored so decided to re-ignite one of my stupid rage cult ideas.An inverted cross.......of tnt's! (or similarly sized cabinets)
Dirt shit poor so have a cheap suplustronics 15" on the way to try as HOLEPLUGGER untill i can afford some Black widows/scorpions/marvels etc

you'd have enough Peaveys to shape them into a pentagram by now surely?

:rofl:
willow13 wrote:
Kris wrote:i was bored so decided to re-ignite one of my stupid rage cult ideas.An inverted cross.......of tnt's! (or similarly sized cabinets)

you'd have enough Peaveys to shape them into a pentagram by now surely?

:rofl:

Careful he doesn't want to summon another series of Charmed!
kdawg2a wrote:Yikes! Worth it though. I bought 3 in one go 9 years ago and i'm pretty it cost me about $1200. I ordered all of them in the SRV fat C profile but they all showed up with a huge soft V profile. Turns out I love the V!

Did you have to dress, level, or do anything else to the necks when you got them?
kdawg2a wrote:The frets were awesome out of the box. A little rounding on the edges for personal preference was all. I did have to get our great mate Alan Farrow to install a bone nut for me.

Aha! So that's another wee bit of price difference... I had a tusq nut pre-installed, for better or worse...
in the mail (or more accurately, being picked up by my sister) a dirty ole Marshall 4x12. Needs some work, but i love a project, and every guitarist seems to that at one point in your life, you need to own a hulking big, screaming loud 4x12 cabinet. I'm playing some nice big-ish theaters over 2020, so maybe I'll even get to use it!