Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb wrote:
Mattress5 wrote:Got 3 guitars in the post. '59 American vintage Strat, Whitfill Tele and a g&l rampage. Didn't plan to have 3 guitars arrive at the same time but these things happen. Wife will be stoked.

I'm glad your wife shares your passion :mental:

Yeah, I'm a lucky guy. So she tells me.
Mattress5 wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Mattress5 wrote:Got 3 guitars in the post. '59 American vintage Strat, Whitfill Tele and a g&l rampage. Didn't plan to have 3 guitars arrive at the same time but these things happen. Wife will be stoked.

I'm glad your wife shares your passion :mental:

Yeah, I'm a lucky guy. So she tells me.

lovely R8 you're moving there mate :thumbup: wish i had the cashola
Agreed. That R8 is stunning!
Mattress5 wrote:Thanks. Really didn't know where to price it. Thoughts anyone?

About $50, which I'll gladly hi Buy Now on. :wink:
kdawg2a wrote:
codedog wrote:Ordered a Strat neck from Warmoth. No idea how long before it'd actually be "in the mail"... hopefully it can be Christmas pressie to myself. Boy it wasn't cheap though...

Go on, how much?

500 bucks
Last edited by codedog on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
codedog wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
codedog wrote:Ordered a Strat neck from Warmoth. No idea how long before it'd actually be "in the mail"... hopefully it can be Christmas pressie to myself. Boy it wasn't cheap though...

Go on, how much?

500 bucks

Yikes! Worth it though. I bought 3 in one go 9 years ago and i'm pretty it cost me about $1200. I ordered all of them in the SRV fat C profile but they all showed up with a huge soft V profile. Turns out I love the V!
kdawg2a wrote:Yikes! Worth it though. I bought 3 in one go 9 years ago and i'm pretty it cost me about $1200. I ordered all of them in the SRV fat C profile but they all showed up with a huge soft V profile. Turns out I love the V!

Yikes indeed, 'tis a bit of a luxury item! I ordered roasted maple with pau ferro board. How did you know you didn't get the profile you asked for? Just through the feel, or was it wrong on paper too?
codedog wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:Yikes! Worth it though. I bought 3 in one go 9 years ago and i'm pretty it cost me about $1200. I ordered all of them in the SRV fat C profile but they all showed up with a huge soft V profile. Turns out I love the V!

Yikes indeed, 'tis a bit of a luxury item! I ordered roasted maple with pau ferro board. How did you know you didn't get the profile you asked for? Just through the feel, or was it wrong on paper too?

The SRV profile was supposed to be a fat C but I got fat V's. Fat C's, V's or D's, they're all good in my bedroom.
kdawg2a wrote:
codedog wrote:

The SRV profile was supposed to be a fat C but I got fat V's. Fat C's, V's or D's, they're all good in my bedroom.

Dont forget Fat bottomed girls :)
kdawg2a wrote:
codedog wrote:

A handful of a double D sounds good!