Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Kev77 wrote:Stellatone tonestyler arrived today, the last piece of kit for the new bass. Happy times

Thats a multiswitch with different cap circuits built in right? Instead of a tone control or is it double ganged with a tone control as well?
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Yeah let's get back to important things like my new KOC-Head that's coming in a couple of weeks!!

Looking forward to checking out your new KOC.

I am so looking forward to the show us your KOC 2(inch) thread :D

But I'm puerile and juvenile
Bg wrote:
Kev77 wrote:Stellatone tonestyler arrived today, the last piece of kit for the new bass. Happy times

Thats a multiswitch with different cap circuits built in right? Instead of a tone control or is it double ganged with a tone control as well?

Drops in the tone pot slot, it has “clickable “ settings.
I have the eleven version on my regular pbass, this new one is the six.
So good
Kev77 wrote:
Bg wrote:

Drops in the tone pot slot, it has “clickable “ settings.
I have the eleven version on my regular pbass, this new one is the six.
So good

Ah ok, I was sold if it had a tone pot on top of it :) so on your p-bass you don't have a tone just the 11 switch?
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Yeah let's get back to important things like my new KOC-Head that's coming in a couple of weeks!!

Looking forward to checking out your new KOC.

You prefer your KOC-Head dirty or clean?

I'm keen on whatever I can get out of it to be honest!
TmcB wrote:Sounds like there's been two dumb breaches of forum etiquette – dragging heels on payment, and dragging out dirty laundry.

I wouldn't consider what Brian is doing a breach of forum etiquette at all.