Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

This thing.... 59 LTD reissue, actual picture. Circuit 5F6-A in pcb, I think. Now I've got something to use the green THD 2.7 ohm attenuator I mistakenly bought last year.
Was looking at building one but there ya go, all done, no saw dust, drilling, wiring, global freight etc...

Only a long haul courier ride away.
calling card wrote:This thing.... 59 LTD reissue, actual picture. Circuit 5F6-A in pcb, I think. Now I've got something to use the green THD 2.7 ohm attenuator I mistakenly bought last year.
Was looking at building one but there ya go, all done, no saw dust, drilling, wiring, global freight etc...

A mate of mine in Wellington had one of these years ago. Good god it was loud!
calling card wrote:This thing.... 59 LTD reissue, actual picture. Circuit 5F6-A in pcb, I think. Now I've got something to use the green THD 2.7 ohm attenuator I mistakenly bought last year.

Nice but it looks a bit shiny ;)
Reg18 wrote:Got this on the way, I now need to explain to my wife why I used the credit card and not my guitar account!

You just say it was so you could get the air points and you're going to transfer it over :wink:
StratMatt wrote:
TmcB wrote:
StratMatt wrote:You just say it was so you could get the air points and you're going to transfer it over :wink:

The words of a recidivist

Takes one to know one.

My word yes :lol:
chur wrote:
Reg18 wrote:Got this on the way, I now need to explain to my wife why I used the credit card and not my guitar account!

Nice, is that a Lovepedal?

Yeah it’s a new Lovepedal, it’s like the Amp Eleven with the same boost on one side and a JMP inspired thing the other. There’s no demos up anywhere so I’ve bought based on how much I have liked his other pedals!