Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:I went out with a bassist once, but I dumped her because she was always getting into treble

So did you drum her out of your life or vocalise your discontent, lead her to the door and ask for her keys?
Last band I played in I was the Bassist (pretty much just filling in until they found a real bass player after the guy before me left) ..... wish I had taken it more seriously because in hindsight it was great fun and paid ok
Olderama wrote:Headrush FRFR-108 Active Monitor

Could well be selling some V30s soon :thumbup:

Thanks BG :thumbup:

Love me 12's :)
I spend a lot of time with tannoy active nearfield and headphones. But when the missus is out, I turn on the Headrush 12's. Even if I'm just watching a movie, doing flight or racing sim.

Before I empty my office bin, I make sure I've removed everything that has bounced off the shelves above. Mostly.
codedog wrote:

Oh? No more stereo setup, Beegs?

I still have my 12's :) he asked my opinion on the 108, and I said it was hopelessly underpowered and a bit of a girly option. So it looks like he bought one anyway ;)
Bg wrote:
codedog wrote:

I still have my 12's :) he asked my opinion on the 108, and I said it was hopelessly underpowered and a bit of a girly option. So it looks like he bought one anyway ;)

Whoops, didn't read carefully nor realise there was an 8" option!
codedog wrote:
Bg wrote:
codedog wrote:

Whoops, didn't read carefully nor realise there was an 8" option!

After having BGs 12 I’m more comfortable with an 8....