Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

jeremyb wrote:
TmcB wrote:Not that I expect any of y’all to care much but I have one of these coming:

Have you tried the alpha omega?

Sure have, but not the Ultra version.

It was cool, less Darkglassy than any of the others but I prefer crossover dirt so I love the X series where the compress and keep the low but distort the highs
TmcB wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
TmcB wrote:Not that I expect any of y’all to care much but I have one of these coming:

It was cool, less Darkglassy than any of the others but I prefer crossover dirt so I love the X series where the compress and keep the low but distort the highs

Very cool Ted
TmcB wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

Nice, I'm a huge fan of the bass tone on Karnivool albums so always wondered what it's like!
Bg wrote:
TmcB wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

Very cool Ted

Thanks BJ
twangnsnarl wrote:P-Bass body. Looks like I'm definitely becoming a bassist.

Some people know they're a bassist from a young age. Others come to terms with it as they get older. Nice that we live in more progressive times and folk can be more open about their bassist proclivities. ;-)