Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 4094
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:41 pm
Location: Between a rock and a blues place
Has liked: 377 times
Been liked: 481 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by StratMatt »

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:24 pm
Image

Image

:congrats:
Ooh nice, I hadn't seen that SD pedal before. Did you check out the Source Audio Collider at all?
All rock and roll bands are on the verge of breaking up at all times.

User avatar
MogwaiBoy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1841
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by MogwaiBoy »

StratMatt wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:59 pm
Ooh nice, I hadn't seen that SD pedal before. Did you check out the Source Audio Collider at all?
Briefly but the Dark Sun has much more of exactly what I want in a dream delay (and the reverb is icing).

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 420 times
Been liked: 225 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by robthemac »

Just a little teaser.
Attachments
IMG_0561~2.jpeg
IMG_0561~2.jpeg (257.88 KiB) Viewed 387 times

User avatar
Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 19300
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm
Has liked: 2055 times
Been liked: 2647 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by Molly »

robthemac wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:48 pm
Just a little teaser.
New Marshall?

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 420 times
Been liked: 225 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by robthemac »

Molly wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:46 am
robthemac wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:48 pm
Just a little teaser.
New Marshall?
Not until someone sells a 1974x.

User avatar
Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 19300
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm
Has liked: 2055 times
Been liked: 2647 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by Molly »

robthemac wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:48 pm
Just a little teaser.
Well, I know it's not my old Nocaster because the string height adjustment screws aren't rusted solid into the saddles.

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 420 times
Been liked: 225 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by robthemac »

Molly wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:13 am
robthemac wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:48 pm
Just a little teaser.
Well, I know it's not my old Nocaster because the string height adjustment screws aren't rusted solid into the saddles.
Something to aspire to.

User avatar
Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 19300
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm
Has liked: 2055 times
Been liked: 2647 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by Molly »

robthemac wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:26 am
Molly wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:13 am
robthemac wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:48 pm
Just a little teaser.
Well, I know it's not my old Nocaster because the string height adjustment screws aren't rusted solid into the saddles.
Something to aspire to.
Yeah, you have to pay extra for that.

User avatar
Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5385
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:04 pm
Has liked: 979 times
Been liked: 750 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by Olderama »

:thumbup:
Attachments
93423.jpg
93423.jpg (32.04 KiB) Viewed 216 times
:mental:

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 27000
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 4068 times
Been liked: 2105 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by jeremyb »

Waiting on my package to come via Cromwell now it seems lol

User avatar
codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3186
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 1968 times
Been liked: 582 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by codedog »

HSS experiment... a Pearly Gates bridge, HSS Obsidian Wire harness, and mint green pickguard. Well, as it turns out, it's impossible to get the same shade pickguard for HSS as I have now :( Ah well, nevermind :grump:

User avatar
rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5873
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:52 pm
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 400 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by rickenbackerkid »

codedog wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:03 pm
HSS experiment... a Pearly Gates bridge, HSS Obsidian Wire harness, and mint green pickguard. Well, as it turns out, it's impossible to get the same shade pickguard for HSS as I have now :( Ah well, nevermind :grump:
have recently gone HSS with an obsidian wire kit. Excellent results:


User avatar
codedog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3186
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 1968 times
Been liked: 582 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by codedog »

rickenbackerkid wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:12 pm
codedog wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:03 pm
HSS experiment... a Pearly Gates bridge, HSS Obsidian Wire harness, and mint green pickguard. Well, as it turns out, it's impossible to get the same shade pickguard for HSS as I have now :( Ah well, nevermind :grump:
have recently gone HSS with an obsidian wire kit. Excellent results:

That's great to hear! I'm curious to know which wires went into which slot for the SD bridge pickup though.

User avatar
AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 6578
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:33 pm
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 680 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by AiRdAd »

that's really cool Ben!!! you're great on camera!!!
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

User avatar
WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2482
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Welly
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 225 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by WellyBlues »

rickenbackerkid wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:12 pm
codedog wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:03 pm
HSS experiment... a Pearly Gates bridge, HSS Obsidian Wire harness, and mint green pickguard. Well, as it turns out, it's impossible to get the same shade pickguard for HSS as I have now :( Ah well, nevermind :grump:
have recently gone HSS with an obsidian wire kit. Excellent results:

Excellent video on the covers band guitar but please please fix the "Squire" in the titles at the start. Please.

You do a good job of selling both Squier (fucking autocorrect, "Squirt" :lol: ) strats and Obsidian kits.
"And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days" Ray Wylie Hubbard

Post Reply