Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 632 times
Been liked: 802 times

Re: Forums have been slow, how about a 'In the mail' thread?

Post by hamo »

Ironbird13 wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:
dc wrote:What he said :D

and
some oak flooring
ear plugs
pool toys for the kids
Yamaha SA50
Ash wound P90s
oh, and a cheque :wink:
package arrived, I've forwarded it onto your home address FAO of your missus ;)
must have been a big package :shock:
Have you been looking in my bathroom window again? :P
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

dayl
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 446 times
Been liked: 385 times

Post by dayl »

This....I have heard good things about these and needed an overdrive...
I effectively swapped my metal muff for it on TM. Only $130 :shock: no other bids so I was lucky that the muff covered it.

Cant wait

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

dayl wrote: I was lucky that the muff covered it.
*titter, snigger*
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something

Post by Ironbird13 »

the Hash Brown arrived, uneaten by courier :wink:

must say its a nice sounding flanger, not overbearing like some can be, and it plays well with the Metal Muff too :D
i fully recommend one if your looking for a nice, cheap flanger, i will still be saving up for a Flanger Hoax next year though, after getting a Memory Man with Hazarai that is :wink: :twisted: , which will be after the Gunn is fixed :D
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by robnobcorncob »

Does the Flanger do the massive jet plane sweet-woosh effect when you hit your strings Percussive-ly like I was doing at the gearfest?

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

doesnt get a full on jet plane swoosh but it does have a reasonably long sweep though
does a good Doctor Who theme :wink:
actually put the Metal Muff in front of it and it does a good jet plane, even self oscilates when distortion is run through it 8)
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by robnobcorncob »

Haha awesome!

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

yay, the TurpisOris/ Octobinaruim Chaotic Defuzzulator arrived, cheers Rocklander :wink:
sounds awesome with blips, beeps and good motorboating, and it gets the perfect sound for playing the Tetris theme :twisted: :lol:
just have to house it now so i can have more of a play with it, will post some pics when its done, going for something different with the enclosure :wink: :twisted:
cheers Rocklander, much appreciated

now just gotta wait for the Boss volume pedal and the Morley power wah to arrive :D

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

Ironbird13 wrote:yay, the TurpisOris/ Octobinaruim Chaotic Defuzzulator arrived, cheers Rocklander :wink:
sounds awesome with blips, beeps and good motorboating, and it gets the perfect sound for playing the Tetris theme :twisted: :lol:
just have to house it now so i can have more of a play with it, will post some pics when its done, going for something different with the enclosure :wink: :twisted:

now just gotta wait for the Boss volume pedal and the Morley power wah to arrive :D
good to see if arrived safely, and the labels were legible :lol: my writing is atrocious...
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

rocklander wrote:good to see if arrived safely, and the labels were legible :lol: my writing is atrocious...
LOL, you aint seen my writing :wink:
yeah mate, loving the sounds/noise coming out of it, just gotta un plug it long enough to do the enclosure :wink:
hopefully not a busy night at work :wink: :D

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

and just after I typed my response I get a call from stores.. my roktek flanger has arrived courtesy of IB - nice!
I'll pull her apart this week and see about rehousing and replacing the wee pots with man-sized ones 8)
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

dayl
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by dayl »

Ironbird13 wrote:yay, the TurpisOris/ Octobinaruim Chaotic Defuzzulator arrived, cheers Rocklander :wink:

WOuld love to hear a few sound clips if you get the chance mate :) sounds interesting.

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

dayl wrote:

WOuld love to hear a few sound clips if you get the chance mate :) sounds interesting.
http://www.home-wrecker.com/salvo.html#uglyface
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

dayl wrote:WOuld love to hear a few sound clips if you get the chance mate :) sounds interesting.
i'll see if i can do some when its housed up, and when i've learnt how to use it :wink: :twisted:

dayl
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by dayl »

Damn, lots of goodness on that page. clip2 of the uglyface = apex twin : come to daddy

niiiice