Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I may have mentioned I'm having a thing for strats at the moment...

One of the best things about kdawgs world of guitars is you can pretty much borrow one indefinately! And if for some reason ol' kdawg needs the one you have back, you can trade for a different colour!

I'll repay you some how, some day, it may be in liquid, and it may be yours, I won't spill a drop :lol:
BY MattH
Am seriously gassing for some better guitar chops. Less TradeMe, more YouTube, I fear.
BY mule
Not exactly GAS, more 'I guess I should...' but I think it's time I bit the bullet and bought an isolated power supply. Hard to get excited about buying stuff that doesn't make cool sounds.
BY MattH
Princeton Reverb. Still debating getting Mike to build one!

I’m sorely tempted by his tweed - partly so I can check out the quality (which looks great BTW).
BY Molly
Not gassing for anything specific but having visited Darmajester in Dunners a couple of days ago I'm having feelings of gear inadequacy... Basically, I just need more of everything. :-)
BY Bg
twangnsnarl wrote:Oh. Oh my.

I can help with a TV Front cab :D
BY StratMatt
On a big Tom Morello binge right now. Just want to get a DD3 and a Flanger/Phase 90 and I will have a Morello pedalboard. Easy target! Keen on a beater superstrat to modify too. Yanking away on my LP toggle switch isn't exactly extending its lifetime.
BY Olderama
StratMatt wrote:On a big Tom Morello binge right now. Just want to get a DD3 and a Flanger/Phase 90 and I will have a Morello pedalboard. Easy target! Keen on a beater superstrat to modify too. Yanking away on my LP toggle switch isn't exactly extending its lifetime.

i might have something for you on that front if your keen