Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
KNNZ’s LP Standard. I have all the cash ‘assembled’...just waiting for it to roll in so I can pay him
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
HX Stomp GAS seems to come and go for me. Until it occupies my headspace for more than a few consecutive weeks I will continue to ignore it
BY rickenbackerkid
gassing for a pro-grade back up guitar. My cheap 335 is starting to bug me. I also could really do with a 12 string, got at least a few songs every gig that should be a 12 and I don't have one!
BY Kev77
Hankerings for a tenor Guitar. Pref with electric capabilities
BY Olderama
Got $600 burning a hole and it was for a katana but I can’t wait lol
Anyone selling owt?
BY Bg
Olderama wrote:Got $600 burning a hole and it was for a katana but I can’t wait lol
Anyone selling owt?

I could sell you a big fat joint for 6 hand shandy if you want?
BY willow13
Olderama wrote:Got $600 burning a hole and it was for a katana but I can’t wait lol
Anyone selling owt?

7 string JP70 ? .... will do it for less than $600 :rofl:
BY Molly
Anyone selling owt?

Cabronita-style parts thing with Powertron pickups. I don't have such a guitar but did once briefly and think it might be a better scratch for the Gretsch itch. Just a step in that direction.
BY hamo
Anyone selling owt?

Buy my Valveking? I need the money for a Katana. :mrgreen:

Although after willow's post in another thread I'm almost keen to keep it for stereo shenanigans.