Gear Aquisition Syndrome is a serious disorder.... FX etc

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Bg
Slowy wrote:I'm beginning to have a thing for 5 watt amps. That bloody Wangs has started something.

What a bloody wanger....
BY AiRdAd
willow13 wrote:
Olderama wrote:What guitar was that mate?

:shh:

I was thinking the same thing!
BY Terexgeek
Bg wrote:
Slowy wrote:I'm beginning to have a thing for 5 watt amps. That bloody Wangs has started something.

What a bloody wanger....

Let that be a lesson to you all, play with your wangs too much and you'll get addicted.

Your eyesight will go next.

I'll stop when I need glasses.
BY Slowy
Terexgeek wrote:Your eyesight will go next.

I'll stop when I need glasses.

Glasses? Damn; where did I put them?

Ugh, everything's so sticky......
BY hamo
Still gassing hard for that charvel with the blackouts, and probably a katana. Although I actually played the peavey recently and it sounded mighty fine.
BY hamo
Although I think I really want a helix
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
1998 lemon burst Gibson LP

Yamano so it should be a decent one. Trying to get the funds together before someone else grabs it, oh the stress
BY KNNZ
Conway wrote:Mmmm, Dr Z Maz 18 combo on trademe.... I really need a third amp of this type!

Saw that too! Conway What’s it sound like ? Coz I can’t be bothered with YouTube stuff
BY Conway
KNNZ wrote:
Conway wrote:Mmmm, Dr Z Maz 18 combo on trademe.... I really need a third amp of this type!

Saw that too! Conway What’s it sound like ?

A choir of angels.

Boutique Vox with just a hint of Fender Blackface.
BY jeremyb
Selling gear it's great for gas, katana mk II head and Harley Benton vertical 2x12 on the shopping list!
BY willow13
jeremyb wrote:Selling gear it's great for gas, katana mk II head and Harley Benton vertical 2x12 on the shopping list!

:rofl: yah I went into the rockshop K'rd yesterday "just to see" if they had them yet ... the guy said they didn't but he "had seen a video online about them coming out soon" :roll: ... god I love retail staff
BY Terexgeek
willow13 wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Selling gear it's great for gas, katana mk II head and Harley Benton vertical 2x12 on the shopping list!

:rofl: yah I went into the rockshop K'rd yesterday "just to see" if they had them yet ... the guy said they didn't but he "had seen a video online about them coming out soon" :roll: ... god I love retail staff

PM or message Dave, he'll know. Also hassle Ed that the rest of the world had stock ready and waiting on the release date. Of course he will remind us that we live in a beautiful country that is worth less than three fifths of fuck all in terms of music sales, and costs shitloads more to serve, but it's worth a try! :wink:
BY willow13
Terexgeek wrote:
willow13 wrote:

PM or message Dave, he'll know. Also hassle Ed that the rest of the world had stock ready and waiting on the release date. Of course he will remind us that we live in a beautiful country that is worth less than three fifths of fuck all in terms of music sales, and costs shitloads more to serve, but it's worth a try! :wink:

well if i'm honest I don't want another one :rofl: it was more "well what if" ... getting my valveking back tomorrow after it was repaired and "modded" a little so can't wait to give that a crank (apparently it sounds awesome now)..if that works out then I might get rid of my EVH and run the king and the Kat in stereo (using the EVH in stereo at the mo) ... but hey could even hang out and wait for "mk1" kats to drop in price :mrgreen:
BY jeremyb
Terexgeek wrote:
willow13 wrote:

Dave already pmd me about my one for sale and I told him I'm after one, I didn't ask about dates yet :)