Paging Willow13, paging Willow13, Jake E Lee Friedman!

Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

AiRdAd
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 697 times

Re: Paging Willow13, paging Willow13, Jake E Lee Friedman!

Post by AiRdAd »

willow13 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:22 pm
hamo wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:48 pm
willow13 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:14 pm

oops yeah sorry I didn't get it :rofl: .... wife and kids have been away for a week and i missed them...but now that they have been home for a few hours I am wondering when they can go away again :mental: .. :shh: just between us
I know what you mean. We got back from holiday and palmed the kids straight off to their grandparents. :lol:
yeah I think they are going to nanas on Tuesday ... while they were away I was drinking "for fun", now they are back I am drinking "because I need it" :rofl:
Your kids are lovely Dave. That day I was at your house they were so well behaved! That was a long time ago, but they still must be great :-)
Slowy wrote: To Danny, everyone is either a supplier, customer or a courier.

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

AiRdAd wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:55 pm

Your kids are lovely Dave. That day I was at your house they were so well behaved! That was a long time ago, but they still must be great :-)
yeah honestly they are great compared to all their friends (yes bias of course) but as I get older my Loner personality seems to be rushing back, my wife is also getting on my nerves a bit :rofl: ... my finger tips have been sore for the last 4 days from playing constantly since Sunday .. ears were a bit "tied" also. Now my ears hurt from my kids "commenting" their online gaming. Reached the point today where I thought about giving up my music room to set up a gaming room, but decided to put a lock on the door instead :rofl:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

Optical
Tokai
Tokai
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 147 times

Post by Optical »

willow13 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:01 pm

yeah mate saw that yesterday ...... I cried myself to sleep over the fact I will never own one

Sounds like an absolute frikken beast of an amp
It's just a tweaked 800 circuit. If you ever want a JEL amp in a different headshell for a lot less just let me know, happy to build it for anyone!

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

Optical wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:15 pm
willow13 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:01 pm

yeah mate saw that yesterday ...... I cried myself to sleep over the fact I will never own one

Sounds like an absolute frikken beast of an amp
It's just a tweaked 800 circuit. If you ever want a JEL amp in a different headshell for a lot less just let me know, happy to build it for anyone!
wow nice .... would probably need to sell my EVH but it might be an option. can you PM me a rough price estimate?
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be