Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Candeevr4
Katana also has headphone out so you can 'silent' play. Im considering getting a 15watt valve head to go with my katana head, just for the valveness. Always had solid state amps.
BY chur
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Can't remember whether I bought Molly's or he bought mine ...

Neither can I which is a sad indictment of both of us... ;-)

I know I borrowed it for night or two when MF owned it :D

From memory I think I liked it more on the higher wattage settings but turned down vs the low power setting.
BY IMOCD
If its Marshall 'flavour' you're after, I can wholly advocate for the Laney Lionheart series. I was on the lookout for one for ages, finally snagged an english made LT5 with special edition 45hz greenback and it simply blows my mind the texture of tones this thing can pull off, the bass will rattle windows if needed. To my mind, one of the best kept secrets in ampdom. My vox has been collecting dust since I bought it. BTW, if you did want to go down the <15watt road, I'm considering selling the vox. Its an AC4HW with an english alnico blue.
BY mugamee
IMOCD wrote:If its Marshall 'flavour' you're after, I can wholly advocate for the Laney Lionheart series. I was on the lookout for one for ages, finally snagged an english made LT5 with special edition 45hz greenback and it simply blows my mind the texture of tones this thing can pull off, the bass will rattle windows if needed. To my mind, one of the best kept secrets in ampdom. My vox has been collecting dust since I bought it. BTW, if you did want to go down the <15watt road, I'm considering selling the vox. Its an AC4HW with an english alnico blue.

how much for the vox? cheers.