Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY k1w1
Nice job on this BG. Last few days I have been watching scores of 5e3s on youtube. Some of the originals are real raggedy Awesome Random Samick Experience and some are very tidy.

You hit a nice midway point , looks pretty authentic, nicely done. (Just don't do it to mine :) )
BY Bg
k1w1 wrote:Nice job on this BG. Last few days I have been watching scores of 5e3s on youtube. Some of the originals are real raggedy Awesome Random Samick Experience and some are very tidy.

You hit a nice midway point , looks pretty authentic, nicely done. (Just don't do it to mine :) )

Bah! I'm sick of doing nice ones!
BY Bg
Oh I have to do my tweed vibrolux now! Its way too pretty, it deserves a bloody nose!
BY Bg
Cdog wrote:Mojo without the bad smell = win. Far more hygenic than the chronological aging process 8)

Wait, can you relic the smell as well? :lol:

I was trying to leave urine out of this thread.
BY Bg
k1w1 wrote:Nice job on this BG. Last few days I have been watching scores of 5e3s on youtube. Some of the originals are real raggedy Awesome Random Samick Experience and some are very tidy.

Nah agreed. I was thinking something like this for yours:
BY codedog
Lostininverness wrote:Very tasteful. Was going to mention worn knobs...then thought better of it.

Regardless, JB would've brought the lube anyway... he's helpful like that...