Discuss the stuff that makes your ears bleed.

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY philly
sneakers you say?... from the warehouse you say?.. got to be saving money there...
BY Molly
I do miss randomly damaging stock at The Warehouse.

I once went to B&Q and deliberately spilled wood glue all over the back of a shelf. I think I managed to make a permanent fixture of some stock.
BY Molly
Zaulkin wrote:I have that exact combination in my 2x12 cabinet and I think it rocks. Tightest rhythm sound I've ever had.

Is your cab open or closed-back? Both of mine are open but I'm thinking I should close one of them. Just coz...
BY Zaulkin
Molly wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:I have that exact combination in my 2x12 cabinet and I think it rocks. Tightest rhythm sound I've ever had.

Is your cab open or closed-back? Both of mine are open but I'm thinking I should close one of them. Just coz...

It's closed back, but it has a front port.

I run my AX8 through a tube power section into that cab and I love it.
BY Molly
Dharmajester wrote:No personal experience however that particular combination does get endlessly praised by the TGP brethren so must be pretty damn decent.

Good to know.

I'd like to hear it closed-back but the Suhr cab has an oval orifice that's not the easiest to seal.

BY zedhed71
Have a quad with 4x ET65 that I have been using for 6 years now that sounds the buisness!!
Sounds super creamy with electradyne on the blue gain setting.
So yeah,big ups fpr WGS.