Free DAW plugins

Moderator: Capt. Black

Post Reply
User avatar
Aquila Rossa
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 4821
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Aquila Rossa »

Delayman wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Free $129 USD Mastering Plugin: https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... 8-Elements use the code mc5ug6y at checkout :)
Facebook is spying on me. I had a look at that link and now my Facebook adfeed is all plugins.
Yep. That's how it works. They are not even sneaky about it these days. They track your activity so they can sell targeted advertising at you. US intelligence agencies also collect all 'what's on you mind' stuff we post on the Facebook etc. They have front companies that seeded these tech firms with capital back in the day as well, because they saw the use in it. They are working with the Atlantic Council to decide for us how 'trustworthy' content is etc. 1984 came a bit late, but it is almost here now it seems.

Delayman
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2629
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 pm
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Delayman »

Aquila Rossa wrote:
Delayman wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Free $129 USD Mastering Plugin: https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... 8-Elements use the code mc5ug6y at checkout :)
Facebook is spying on me. I had a look at that link and now my Facebook adfeed is all plugins.
Yep. That's how it works. They are not even sneaky about it these days. They track your activity so they can sell targeted advertising at you. US intelligence agencies also collect all 'what's on you mind' stuff we post on the Facebook etc. They have front companies that seeded these tech firms with capital back in the day as well, because they saw the use in it. They are working with the Atlantic Council to decide for us how 'trustworthy' content is etc. 1984 came a bit late, but it is almost here now it seems.
Well i've been through and disbled any facebook setting that looks like it shares or gathers info, but I'm sure they will reactivate with the next update.
They keep telling me tone is in the fingers, but I have yet to see a "look at my fingers" thread.
Lawrence wrote: Every orchestra that comes thru here is a covers band as are most of the jazz bands...

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 33389
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 5427 times
Been liked: 2961 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by jeremyb »

Polar Bear wrote: It will continue to be a mystery as to why this is such a sausage fest.

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 33389
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 5427 times
Been liked: 2961 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by jeremyb »

Heres another drum one, bit lighter weight than Drummica: https://www.powerdrumkit.com/
Polar Bear wrote: It will continue to be a mystery as to why this is such a sausage fest.

User avatar
Tiglitar
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:01 am
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Tiglitar »

Steven Slate drums, I have downloaded SSD5 free but have not tried it yet

https://stevenslatedrums.com/ssd5/#SSD5FREE

User avatar
Tiglitar
Greg Bennet
Greg Bennet
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:01 am
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Tiglitar »

Tiglitar wrote:Steven Slate drums, I have downloaded SSD5 free but have not tried it yet

https://stevenslatedrums.com/ssd5/#SSD5FREE
Also, here is a video about it, seems pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmDVl2csbvE

Mattallica
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 9:42 pm
Location: CHCH
Has liked: 523 times
Been liked: 173 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Mattallica »

Free lifetime license for Two Notes Wall of Sound. Includes two cabs. Finishes 30th April 2020.

https://www.two-notes.com/wall-of-sound

It's a mic and cab emulator. Lots of cool options. It can do power amps too. Also IR loader if you have a favourite IR you want to compare.

User avatar
Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3798
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 pm
Location: Under a bridge,somewhere in chch.
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 342 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Kris »

Mattallica wrote:Free lifetime license for Two Notes Wall of Sound. Includes two cabs. Finishes 30th April 2020.

https://www.two-notes.com/wall-of-sound

It's a mic and cab emulator. Lots of cool options. It can do power amps too. Also IR loader if you have a favourite IR you want to compare.
i use this a fair bit,only two impulses with the free version though and you have to buy extra ones.Didnt realise you could load impulses though-guess i use it when im looking for something specific as a lot of impulse packs are all 12" iterations and not 15's!

Mattallica
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 9:42 pm
Location: CHCH
Has liked: 523 times
Been liked: 173 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Mattallica »

Yep but they are good ones. I think they are better value over regular IRs. They have some nice bundles too. I really like the official Laney cabs they have.
Which 15" cabs are you using?

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 33389
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 5427 times
Been liked: 2961 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by jeremyb »

Polar Bear wrote: It will continue to be a mystery as to why this is such a sausage fest.

User avatar
HackSaw
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:34 am
Location: AKL
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 421 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by HackSaw »


User avatar
Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 3798
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 pm
Location: Under a bridge,somewhere in chch.
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 342 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by Kris »

Mattallica wrote:Yep but they are good ones. I think they are better value over regular IRs. They have some nice bundles too. I really like the official Laney cabs they have.
Which 15" cabs are you using?
whoops,forgot to reply! running the ONE (12" and 15"),dual BW ,twill 15';and AZ ben which is an 18" but,well its not a v30!

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 18515
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:08 pm
Location: Wellington, NZ
Has liked: 441 times
Been liked: 587 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by hamo »

I don't know this product or company, or whether this has been posted already, but:

https://blackroosteraudio.com/en/products/stayhome

90% off apparently.
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

User avatar
willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 14558
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:36 pm
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 633 times
Contact:

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by willow13 »

Apparently Fender play are doing 3 months free lessons (no credit card needed) so I signed up but they haven't sent the activation code..but have sent shit loads of spam WTF
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

User avatar
chur
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 pm
Location: Christchurch
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 181 times

Re: Free DAW plugins

Post by chur »

Since I'll likely never own a real EVH amp, this might be worth a looksie

https://ml-sound-lab.com/

Update tried it, very cool, defo no clean sounds! Ran it though my wall of sound for the CAB's and man its a low endy gainy beast.
No one ever died of hard work.. but why take the risk..

Post Reply