Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Aquila Rossa
Delayman wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Free $129 USD Mastering Plugin: https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... 8-Elements use the code mc5ug6y at checkout :)

Facebook is spying on me. I had a look at that link and now my Facebook adfeed is all plugins.

Yep. That's how it works. They are not even sneaky about it these days. They track your activity so they can sell targeted advertising at you. US intelligence agencies also collect all 'what's on you mind' stuff we post on the Facebook etc. They have front companies that seeded these tech firms with capital back in the day as well, because they saw the use in it. They are working with the Atlantic Council to decide for us how 'trustworthy' content is etc. 1984 came a bit late, but it is almost here now it seems.
BY Delayman
Aquila Rossa wrote:
Delayman wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Free $129 USD Mastering Plugin: https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... 8-Elements use the code mc5ug6y at checkout :)

Facebook is spying on me. I had a look at that link and now my Facebook adfeed is all plugins.

Yep. That's how it works. They are not even sneaky about it these days. They track your activity so they can sell targeted advertising at you. US intelligence agencies also collect all 'what's on you mind' stuff we post on the Facebook etc. They have front companies that seeded these tech firms with capital back in the day as well, because they saw the use in it. They are working with the Atlantic Council to decide for us how 'trustworthy' content is etc. 1984 came a bit late, but it is almost here now it seems.

Well i've been through and disbled any facebook setting that looks like it shares or gathers info, but I'm sure they will reactivate with the next update.
BY Kris
Mattallica wrote:Free lifetime license for Two Notes Wall of Sound. Includes two cabs. Finishes 30th April 2020.

https://www.two-notes.com/wall-of-sound

It's a mic and cab emulator. Lots of cool options. It can do power amps too. Also IR loader if you have a favourite IR you want to compare.

i use this a fair bit,only two impulses with the free version though and you have to buy extra ones.Didnt realise you could load impulses though-guess i use it when im looking for something specific as a lot of impulse packs are all 12" iterations and not 15's!
BY Mattallica
Yep but they are good ones. I think they are better value over regular IRs. They have some nice bundles too. I really like the official Laney cabs they have.
Which 15" cabs are you using?
BY Kris
Mattallica wrote:Yep but they are good ones. I think they are better value over regular IRs. They have some nice bundles too. I really like the official Laney cabs they have.
Which 15" cabs are you using?

whoops,forgot to reply! running the ONE (12" and 15"),dual BW ,twill 15';and AZ ben which is an 18" but,well its not a v30!