Fair exchange ain't no robbery

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Bg
Conway wrote:Have done a trade on the EHX Synth 9 now.

The Boss SY1 is a very good, entry-level synth pedal. Latency and tracking are excellent. Polyphonic works great with pads and strings. Has some very usable presets and quite a bit of variety, although I would've preferred less sound effects and more modulated or sweeping filter types. Controls are limited, obviously. Using an expression pedal is pretty pointless as it mostly just controls tone (from min. up to where the tone dial is set). You need to keep a note of your preferred presets because there's a lot of knob fiddling, and the labels are very small to read.

I think the next obvious step for Boss is a 200 size box with more controls, user-saved presets and midi. That would be a winner, I think.

Cheers bud, I may wait for the big brother!
BY TmcB
I have this magnificent beast - G5120 with TV Classics and a hard case.

ADC7D766-871C-4B81-8D2F-0D2A63A245C1.jpeg
ADC7D766-871C-4B81-8D2F-0D2A63A245C1.jpeg (285.15 KiB) Viewed 356 times

Would be keen to trade it for some sort of Reverend, ideally a Buckshot.
BY Mike Clayton
I've got a brand new but tested Eminence GA-SC64 George Alessandro 12" 8 ohm speaker. The bees knees for DR's and other bright amps according to reviews. Swap for an 8 ohm Celestion Blue with cash your way.
BY Conway
Mike Clayton wrote:I've got a brand new but tested Eminence GA-SC64 George Alessandro 12" 8 ohm speaker. The bees knees for DR's and other bright amps according to reviews. Swap for an 8 ohm Celestion Blue with cash your way.

What's it like with the 5E3 Mike?
BY Conway
Mike Clayton wrote:I thought the C12N was better but YMMV!

Hate to say it, but I'm not in love with the C12N. Put the Tweed through my mate's Legend 1258 and liked that better. I think our ears are attuned slightly differently!
BY Mike Clayton
It's not my favourite either but better for me than the GA-SC64. I too like it thru my 1258 in that Boogie Wideboy cab all made more glorious with my 6G15 in front of it all. Mmmm.
BY TmcB
GA-SC64 is the absolute biz in a DRRI
BY Kris
Wanted-ATH-M50/40/30, or something with a straight replacable cable.Probably gone on far too much how much i HATE coiled cables but i no longer need the isolation of my HD280 pro's and the cable is doing my head in.
Also keen to hear what AT users of the lower series think of them-20/30/40 etc.Could buy new but CC has taken more of a hammering than a roadside pukeko.
offering the 280's or my Apollo solo with cash/+ other gear my way.
BY mrmofo
Kris wrote:
mrmofo wrote:old Ibanez CN150 Concert electric from 1978 will trade for old BC Rich NJ Series or Equiv
https://reverb.com/nz/item/6462072-iban ... clean-0683
the 150 is bound but has no headstock decoration.

You might have your work cut out there,seems the nagoya guitars are worth more than USA in this current market!

seems that way although that pink one is still for sale.
cant believe how comfortable Mockingbirds are, I did toy with the idea to start collecting them. if I win lotto this week I will!