Moderator: Capt. Black

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 162 times

Re: WTB: SPLAWN SUPER COMP OR NITRO

Post by The Scarecrow »

Jay wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:36 pm I am sure that is my ex...
if it's ginger with loads of personality issues, it could also be mine.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Al ... 895?ref=ts

FYI, I'm NOT Scarecrow101 on Trade Me.... just The_Scarecrow :mental:

Jay
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 966 times
Been liked: 794 times

Post by Jay »

It? You referring to bits?
Long as I can see the light...

DongHua
Tokai
Tokai
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by DongHua »

Only got a snakeskin ProMod here.

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!

Post by The Scarecrow »

Jay wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:50 pm It? You referring to bits?
'It' as in more of lack of respect for said ex in general... :lol: Flying rodent level of excrement behavioral issues :mrgreen:

Kris
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 84 times
Been liked: 373 times

Post by Kris »

Mr Davison wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:40 am

IMG20210609012441.jpg
Up until a couple of years ago I was grinding my way thru life with one of these grind luminaries. Nowadays I simply whore myself out for a few cover gigs, although thats gonna die off also as I head up to Northland in 3 months. Tumbleweeds on! Then again Kataia could be full of bogans itching to get their grind on, here's hoping
Ah bollocks,i missed that year-really wanted to see BMS too as know most of the dudes involved as well. Semi-retirement plan sounds amazing mate,lets hope reality tv hasnt killed off all the good barn finds in the usa! my old tech actually did that a side hustle for his old boss,getting import stuff up to spec/compliance for resale here.

The Scarecrow
Dial Them Mids IN!

Post by The Scarecrow »

Mr Davison wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:38 am
Molly wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:08 am
Mr Davison wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:53 am

Probably not as bad as it sounds. I've just purchased a glorious large property on the Karikari Peninsula. Over a hectare of land, 5 bedroom house with full commercial bar installed by previous owner & a 5 minute walk to the beach. My life revolves around my dogs, loud guitars and land based fishing, this is certainly the place for all that!
Fuck me. That sounds fantastic.

Early retirement or can you work up there ok?
Early retirement, having just sold our mortgage free house in Auckland has put us in a very good position. I was a panelbeater by trade & the new property has a 6 bay shed so in the future I will look at restoring american muscle cars/aussie gt's as there is big demand for these types of vehicles & it's something I enjoy doing. My partner is an ECE teacher & there is work for her if she wants it. Always planned on doing this but selling the house for an incredible price (read average Ak pricing) has put me ahead of where I thought I was at by at least a few years.
I'm just turned 44! but the magic happened when I purchased my Ak property for $209k in 2001
Nice outcome! I was in a similar situation about 4 years back bought 2006 for early 300's, sold 2017 for mid 7's... but still owed bank a bit! Ended up putting money into my overseas property (house in the Cook Islands that I Air BNB but Covid had words about that until recently...) and my plan is to eventually relocate there.

Aucks house pricing is ludicrous. First property I bought was a 2.5 bedroom (study big enough to be a bedroom, but no wardrobe meaning it doesn't count apparently) townhouse/apartment in a complex back around 2001 for about $130k... saw one of the others in the complex going for about 6x that late last year.