Found: Strat backplate screws

Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

Post Reply
User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2448
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 687 times
Been liked: 500 times

Found: Strat backplate screws

Post by robthemac »

Finally gonna put the backplate on my Strat. Need some screws to do so. Set of six.

Preferably would have very old and smelly ones to match those on the front, and the absolutely filthy plastics.
Last edited by robthemac on Thu May 13, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 29297
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 4853 times
Been liked: 2628 times

Re: Wanted: Strat backplate screws

Post by jeremyb »

robthemac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:36 pm Finally gonna put the backplate on my Strat. Need some screws to do so. Set of six.

Preferably would have very old and smelly ones to match those on the front, and the absolutely filthy plastics.
Why would you put it back on unless you're selling it? KILLS THE TOAN MAN!!!
Cause I’m bigger than my body gives me credit for…

User avatar
Zaulkin
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 4745
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Has liked: 674 times
Been liked: 384 times

Re: Wanted: Strat backplate screws

Post by Zaulkin »

I've got 6, not old and smelly though. Can you cope?

PM me if so.
Last edited by Zaulkin on Sun May 09, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 687 times
Been liked: 500 times

Re: Wanted: Strat backplate screws

Post by robthemac »

jeremyb wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:23 pm
robthemac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:36 pm Finally gonna put the backplate on my Strat. Need some screws to do so. Set of six.

Preferably would have very old and smelly ones to match those on the front, and the absolutely filthy plastics.
Why would you put it back on unless you're selling it? KILLS THE TOAN MAN!!!
Because the Shell Pink / Mint Green combo is really floating my boat.
Attachments
IMG_20210509_160125.jpg
IMG_20210509_160125.jpg (131.89 KiB) Viewed 129 times

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 687 times
Been liked: 500 times

Re: Wanted: Strat backplate screws

Post by robthemac »

Zaulkin wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:01 pm I've got 6, not old and smelly though. Can you cope?

PM me if so.
Yeah, I can probably leave them outside in a pool of urine for a week.

Are they of the chrome/nickel/stainless-steel variety?

User avatar
Zaulkin
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 4745
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Has liked: 674 times
Been liked: 384 times

Re: Wanted: Strat backplate screws

Post by Zaulkin »

robthemac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:04 pm
Zaulkin wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:01 pm I've got 6, not old and smelly though. Can you cope?

PM me if so.
Yeah, I can probably leave them outside in a pool of urine for a week.

Are they of the chrome/nickel/stainless-steel variety?
That's the one. I can piss into the envelope if you want?

User avatar
Bg
Site Admin
Posts: 37238
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Auckland
Has liked: 2121 times
Been liked: 3185 times

Re: Wanted: Strat backplate screws

Post by Bg »

did someone mention depleted urineium?
If your gut instinks tell you something isn't right. You are usually right.

User avatar
robthemac
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 2448
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 pm
Has liked: 687 times
Been liked: 500 times

Re: Wanted: Strat backplate screws

Post by robthemac »

Zaulkin wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:08 pm
robthemac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:04 pm
Zaulkin wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:01 pm I've got 6, not old and smelly though. Can you cope?

PM me if so.
Yeah, I can probably leave them outside in a pool of urine for a week.

Are they of the chrome/nickel/stainless-steel variety?
That's the one. I can piss into the envelope if you want?
Bunch of top blokes, this forum.

Post Reply