Wanted: vintage TS9/ TS808, Ditto Looper, Lovepedal Tchula, Lovepedal Handwired Burst

Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 35 times

Wanted: vintage TS9/ TS808, Ditto Looper, Lovepedal Tchula, Lovepedal Handwired Burst

Post by mugamee »

Re: vintage TS, Found one before via the NZG forum. Now looking again to add to my stash. Can't get enough of tubescreamers! PM if you have one lying around :)

Edit: looking for a ditto looper as well and a lovepedal tchula, and a lovepedal burst handwired. Please PM me with an asking price :)

Errol
Last edited by mugamee on Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fuzz Face Forever...
Get in touch with me via Instagram: mugvug_and_ollie

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 946 times
Been liked: 1766 times

Re: Wanted: vintage TS9 or TS808

Post by GrantB »

https://youtu.be/VGWPFcr6en4

Get a Line6....and before you bash the video too hard, yes, it’s the real me.

Edit: I found my MI Audio Blues Pro to be a “better” TS808. That and my Klon clone, overdrive is done.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton

Re: Wanted: vintage TS9 or TS808

Post by mugamee »

GrantB wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm https://youtu.be/VGWPFcr6en4

Get a Line6....and before you bash the video too hard, yes, it’s the real me.

Edit: I found my MI Audio Blues Pro to be a “better” TS808. That and my Klon clone, overdrive is done.
Thanks Grant. A lot of new pedals actually have improved on the TS circuit. And yeah the reissues and "true vintage mods" can get you there 99%. But sometimes a man just got to have the OG and that missing 1%. :) The TS808 i bought from this forum years back is still on my board and sounds really "woody" with my strat. Never letting this one go.
Fuzz Face Forever...

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton

Re: Wanted: vintage TS9 or TS808 and a ditto lopper

Post by mugamee »

Looking for a ditto looper as well. Thanks team!
Fuzz Face Forever...

mrmofo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 480 times
Been liked: 195 times

Post by mrmofo »

I have a small boss looper if you cant find a ditto
There are still some that think the neck PU is moved to accommodate the extra frets which only proves they cannot detect the difference in length of each.

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 946 times
Been liked: 1766 times

Post by GrantB »

mugamee wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:46 am Looking for a ditto looper as well. Thanks team!
PMD re ditto
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

mugamee
Ashton
Ashton

Re: Wanted: vintage TS9/ TS808, Ditto Looper, Lovepedal Tchula

Post by mugamee »

Looking for lovepedal tchula as well...thanks team.
Fuzz Face Forever...

Reg18
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 171 times
Been liked: 752 times

Re: Wanted: vintage TS9/ TS808, Ditto Looper, Lovepedal Tchula, Lovepedal Handwired Burst

Post by Reg18 »

I’ve got a couple of tchula circuits made up, even have a battery only germanium version. No original
Lovepedals for sale except a Karl
Fuzz though. I was planning on breadboarding the Eternity burst tomorrow to see how it sounds too.

NippleWrestler
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 400 times

Re: Wanted: vintage TS9/ TS808, Ditto Looper, Lovepedal Tchula, Lovepedal Handwired Burst

Post by NippleWrestler »

Reg18 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:57 pm I’ve got a couple of tchula circuits made up, even have a battery only germanium version. No original
Fuzz though. I was planning on breadboarding the Eternity burst tomorrow to see how it sounds too.
The Eternity Burst is the Son of Screamer that Jack Orman made in the 90s. Except I think it has a changed capacitor in the feedback loop for more bass (723hz vs around 330hz I think).

Reg18
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 171 times
Been liked: 752 times

Post by Reg18 »

NippleWrestler wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:07 am
Reg18 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:57 pm I’ve got a couple of tchula circuits made up, even have a battery only germanium version. No original
The Eternity Burst is the Son of Screamer that Jack Orman made in the 90s. Except I think it has a changed capacitor in the feedback loop for more bass (723hz vs around 330hz I think).
I think all of the lovepedals are clones of basic designs so no surprises here. Bufferless screamer from what a read, but doesn’t mean it doesn’t sound good, right?