Wanted : tremolo pedal

Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

IMOCD
Tokai
Tokai
Posts: 485
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 pm
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by IMOCD »

From the Cambridge English Corpus
TREMOLO :

"Tension is frequently generated through the use of overlapping trills, tremolos, glissandi, and scalar figures within textures of gradually increasing density and volume".

"Synthesizing timbre tremolos and flutter tonguing on wind instruments."

What is this flutter tonguing they speak of..... :think:

User avatar
Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 16124
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Orcland
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 1719 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by Slowy »

StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:14 pm
Slowy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:47 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 pm Any trems pedals out there ?
Needs to be a swampy bias wiggle type more than choppy
Ta
I have a Mr.Black Deluxe plus. It is trem and reverb but it comes from palm trees and sand rather than swamp.
Well I'm thinking a swamp that has tropical leanings ....
PM me your address. I'll send it to you. It'll work or it won't.
The Statement Below is False.
The Statement Above is True.

User avatar
GrantB
ADMIN
Posts: 12958
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2003 9:04 am
Location: Where I need to be
Has liked: 857 times
Been liked: 1565 times
Contact:

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by GrantB »

StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 pm Any trems pedals out there ?
Needs to be a swampy bias wiggle type more than choppy
Ta
Supro Trem...super swampy and chewy.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 798 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

Slowy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:23 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:14 pm
Slowy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:47 pm

I have a Mr.Black Deluxe plus. It is trem and reverb but it comes from palm trees and sand rather than swamp.
Well I'm thinking a swamp that has tropical leanings ....
PM me your address. I'll send it to you. It'll work or it won't.
awesomeness

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 798 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

GrantB wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:25 pm
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:51 pm Any trems pedals out there ?
Needs to be a swampy bias wiggle type more than choppy
Ta
Supro Trem...super swampy and chewy.
Chewy here tells me youre looking for passage to the Alderan system ...

User avatar
rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 6018
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:52 pm
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 476 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by rickenbackerkid »

BBE Tremor is a crazy good trem and come up regularly. Think I paid about 120 for mine. Two footswitchable speeds too, which is nice.

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 798 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

rickenbackerkid wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:21 pm BBE Tremor is a crazy good trem and come up regularly. Think I paid about 120 for mine. Two footswitchable speeds too, which is nice.
That's one I have owned
Prob owned about 5 difft trem pedals
I must be fairly fussy. From memory it just didn't have a bias wiggle vibe to it. Too square.. agree tho, a good pedal but not the droid I'm looking for

User avatar
jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am
Has liked: 4589 times
Been liked: 2462 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by jeremyb »

I have the mxr one, it's not for sale, it's incredible.
#gayerformayer
Slowy wrote: But bullshit and guitars is what we do here. It's all we do here.

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 16345
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:08 pm
Location: Wellington, NZ
Has liked: 355 times
Been liked: 527 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by hamo »

jeremyb wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:28 pm
Starfire wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 pm Definitely some deals there
https://www.rubbermonkey.co.nz/Music-Au ... randIds=66
Gutted, as I recently bought a Spark and Brainwaves from them... :(
8-12 weeks for shiping though :shock:
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

User avatar
bender
Darth Fader
Posts: 10562
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: Dorkland
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 807 times
Contact:

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by bender »

StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:33 pm
rickenbackerkid wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:21 pm BBE Tremor is a crazy good trem and come up regularly. Think I paid about 120 for mine. Two footswitchable speeds too, which is nice.
That's one I have owned
Prob owned about 5 difft trem pedals
I must be fairly fussy. From memory it just didn't have a bias wiggle vibe to it. Too square.. agree tho, a good pedal but not the droid I'm looking for
Most of them have a very smooth triangle or sine wave oscillator - Bias wiggle trem has a much more uneven waveform - often feels asymmetrical

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 798 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

bender wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:56 am
StrummersOfThunder wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:33 pm
rickenbackerkid wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:21 pm BBE Tremor is a crazy good trem and come up regularly. Think I paid about 120 for mine. Two footswitchable speeds too, which is nice.
That's one I have owned
Prob owned about 5 difft trem pedals
I must be fairly fussy. From memory it just didn't have a bias wiggle vibe to it. Too square.. agree tho, a good pedal but not the droid I'm looking for
Most of them have a very smooth triangle or sine wave oscillator - Bias wiggle trem has a much more uneven waveform - often feels asymmetrical
oh man have a listen to the kingsley bard trem pedal. tube driven bias style. Sounds just as it should... throbbing.

Kev77
Mr Echo
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:33 am
Location: East Coast
Has liked: 170 times
Been liked: 241 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by Kev77 »

Conway sells the Kodiak tremolo. Jhs
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

User avatar
StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 798 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

Kev77 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:24 am Conway sells the Kodiak tremolo. Jhs
man that sounds great in the demos

User avatar
Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 16124
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: Orcland
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 1719 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by Slowy »

Best trem I've ever heard is in a mate's antique Harmony combo. It's so organic it feels like a heartbeat
The Statement Below is False.
The Statement Above is True.

User avatar
k1w1
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Posts: 1158
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:06 pm
Location: Lower Hutt
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 335 times

Re: Wanted : tremolo pedal

Post by k1w1 »

hamo wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:45 pm
jeremyb wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:28 pm
Starfire wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 pm Definitely some deals there
https://www.rubbermonkey.co.nz/Music-Au ... randIds=66
Gutted, as I recently bought a Spark and Brainwaves from them... :(
8-12 weeks for shiping though :shock:
I bought one Sunday and it was picked up by courier today should be delivered tomorrow.

Post Reply