Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

So it occurs to me I have some nice combo cabinets, speakers and a few bits and pieces...but very little spare time, and even less inclination to build any more amps.
Anyone with the skills feel like building a deluxe reverb or similar ? Send me a quote if you do. Completed working chassis is what i'm after.
Pm Optical and Rectifiedamps, they may not have seen your post. Tubeswell is another amp guru.
robthemac wrote:I might be after a cab, BG! Do you do funky finishes, or just tweed with variable levels of grime?

I have a spare. Im going to use the black tolex and wheat cab for this amp which leaves a blond with oxblood 2x10. I even have a set of speakers (warehouse guitars speakers g10) to go with it. It's basically a fender combo shape. Let me know if it sounds like it's fit the bill. It's in top shape. Little to now grime or funk .
robthemac wrote:I might be after a cab, BG! Do you do funky finishes, or just tweed with variable levels of grime?

I can do any finish that you want :)
Bg wrote:

I an do any finish that you want :)

I saw that to the missus all the time!