Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mattress5
Looking for a Les Paul. Nothing specific in mind, but it must be non weight relieved and have no push/pull pots. Probably after a Standard and above. Always liked goldtops if there's any R7's out there? Thanks
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
How’s the hunting going? At least with lockdown you’re less likely to be tempted by anything from overseas, your credit card will thank you :-)
BY Molly
I'll be selling my PRS SC ten-top when all of this is over. SD and BK pickups. The only disadvantage of a Les Paul is that you won't get to pay twice as much for lesser quality... ;-)
BY Rog
The biggest disadvantage of my LP is that it weighs 17 tonnes
BY hamo
Molly wrote:I'll be selling my PRS SC ten-top when all of this is over. SD and BK pickups. The only disadvantage of a Les Paul is that you won't get to pay twice as much for lesser quality... ;-)

I can go as high as a bag of flour and a 12 pack of Sorbent 3-ply.
BY Slowy
Mattress5 wrote:Looking for a Les Paul. Nothing specific in mind, but it must be non weight relieved and have no push/pull pots. Probably after a Standard and above. Always liked goldtops if there's any R7's out there? Thanks

Singer in my band is selling this.
Effectively brand new.
https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/electric-guitars/listing-2584733062.htm?rsqid=29ae0a949a2545fda1a27ff0c496215f-005
BY Mike Clayton
Maybe PM conway - if some of his stock is 3 years old then it will have likely been depreciated 3 x 25% DV on cost, so maybe he'd like to shift one of those 'orrible "G" guitars at an attractive price!
BY WellyBlues
hamo wrote:...... and a 12 pack of Sorbent 3-ply.

mmmm, sooooooo soft
BY hamo
WellyBlues wrote:
hamo wrote:...... and a 12 pack of Sorbent 3-ply.

mmmm, sooooooo soft

NZTP.com
BY Mattress5
Yeah, I was thinking I might get in contact after all of this has settled down.

Mike Clayton wrote:Maybe PM conway - if some of his stock is 3 years old then it will have likely been depreciated 3 x 25% DV on cost, so maybe he'd like to shift one of those 'orrible "G" guitars at an attractive price!
BY Mattress5
You’re right. This enforced waiting period has put a bit of a dampener on the gas. Still keeping an eye out though.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:How’s the hunting going? At least with lockdown you’re less likely to be tempted by anything from overseas, your credit card will thank you :-)
BY Conway
Mattress5 wrote:Yeah, I was thinking I might get in contact after all of this has settled down.

Mike Clayton wrote:Maybe PM conway - if some of his stock is 3 years old then it will have likely been depreciated 3 x 25% DV on cost, so maybe he'd like to shift one of those 'orrible "G" guitars at an attractive price!

Yep, I have a number of those lovely Gibson Les Pauls in stock. They are fantastic guitars, as everybody knows. :D

And I will always do a good deal for NZG forum members - remember that! :thumbup:
BY Mattress5
What am I missing here? I thought the new Gibson stuff was meant to be a step up from previous years. Is that not the case?

Conway wrote:Yep, I have a number of those lovely Gibson Les Pauls in stock. They are fantastic guitars, as everybody knows. :D
BY Conway
Mattress5 wrote:What am I missing here? I thought the new Gibson stuff was meant to be a step up from previous years. Is that not the case?

Conway wrote:Yep, I have a number of those lovely Gibson Les Pauls in stock. They are fantastic guitars, as everybody knows. :D

No, nothing. I'm just back-pedalling rapidly on my previous comments about G guitars now that I'm selling them! :lol:
BY GrantB
Conway wrote:
Mattress5 wrote:What am I missing here? I thought the new Gibson stuff was meant to be a step up from previous years. Is that not the case?

No, nothing. I'm just back-pedalling rapidly on my previous comments about G guitars now that I'm selling them! :lol:

Every soul has a price Conway....