Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mike Clayton
Hey all, I'm looking for a Jensen P12Q in good working order. I've got a damn-near-brand-new Celestion Blue in the box (made in England & still needs breaking in), that I'd be willing to trade (plus some cash). Let me know, Cheers Mike.
BY Mike Clayton
Conway wrote:Sure you don't want a C12N??? Would do you a good deal. ;-)

Yeah nah. What you doing so far out of Remuera?
BY Bg
I have a supplier with reasonable shipping costs now, I can get you a new price if no success.
BY Mike Clayton
Bg wrote:I have a supplier with reasonable shipping costs now, I can get you a new price if no success.

That might be a go - shipping for everything is horrendous.
BY Bg
Mike Clayton wrote:
Bg wrote:I have a supplier with reasonable shipping costs now, I can get you a new price if no success.

That might be a go - shipping for everything is horrendous.

I'll let you know via pm the price, I'm keeping the supplier to myself as :
a) they're excellent to deal with
b) shipping rates are very good
c) they are under gst threshold at the moment *thats the important one!
d) it took me ages to find somebody outside of china that had good shipping rates
BY Bg
done.... I'll be using them for a lot of the amp stuff from now on. For mundane things I'll use livesound as they are still a little cheaper on plain vanilla stocked items but only if I actually go and pick it up!
BY Reg18

Is this just for Jensen speakers? I’m looking for a couple of speakers for my Pro Reverb but was considering Celestion or WGS mostly.
BY Bg
They do celestion but not wgs
drop me a pm, I don't want to share as no gst threshold from them yet :)
also -
weber
eminence
ehx
and fane....
BY Bg
some things are no cheaper but stuff like weber and jensen :)