Wanted ads

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY chur
I didn't realise until it was too late that there were two types of DPDT On/On/On when building my latest pedal. Of course I ordered the wrong one.

I found one on element14, but the postage is 3 times the price of the switch, so curious if someone might have one laying about. Long shot, but ya never know. The usual suspects like SIC and Jaycar only stock the On/Off/On units.

I'm after the output as shown for type 2 below.

Switch.png
Switch.png (14.43 KiB) Viewed 154 times
jeremyb wrote:RS components NZ? You usually get free shipping too!

Just to add, that arrived overnight from the North Island via DHL in a bubble bag for <$5 for a single switch. Definitely will be using RS again. Cheap n fast isn't really what I'm used to here in the NZ.
chur wrote:
jeremyb wrote:RS components NZ? You usually get free shipping too!

Just to add, that arrived overnight from the North Island via DHL in a bubble bag for <$5 for a single switch. Definitely will be using RS again. Cheap n fast isn't really what I'm used to here in the NZ.

HA! Yes they're awesome, I'm sure some of the stuff I've ordered they've lost money on due to shipping!! They don't keep stock of everything in NZ so you sometimes need to wait a couple of weeks, but for stuff they do its next day and fabulous!
Because of this post I called RS to order a opa2134 chip that are out of stock everywhere and I need one for this compressor I'm building (eqd warden clone). I ordered at 4pm yesterday and tracking says it's out for delivery today.

Great service.
BY Bg
RS were/are the industry standard for components. When I was working maintenance everything we ordered came via RS and was delivered to the particular factory/chemical plant etc we were working at. Before 9am the day we needed it. Never let down.
They were more expensive then but nowadays their prices are a lot more competitive - certainly in New Zealand anyway.

Its a shame their auckland trade counter closed :( because some things you need right now!